PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a CordaRoy's bean bag chair? If so, how do you like it?

justlearning
05-03-2014, 06:08 PM
We're thinking about getting a couple of the full sizes (4') for our rec room, so I'd appreciate hearing feedback about how you like yours. Has it held up well over time? Can two kids (10 years old) sit in one while playing video games? How does the bed feel? Is it hard to take in/out of the cover? Thanks for your input!

Mermanaid
05-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Following this. We don't have one but I've wanted one for quite some time. I think it would be great for sleepovers.

boogiemom
05-03-2014, 08:54 PM
We have a huge one. Can't remember what they call it but it has two king size mattresses in it. It is in our basement family room and is loved by absolutely everyone that sees it, child or adult. They all take turns. It's pretty funny, actually. Ours can fit a few kids at a time. My two DSs, 12 and 9, are on it together all the time and both are lying down. Have had it maybe 3+ years. No problems. Has held up great even though all the kids like to jump off of our couch onto it. :-/ We have never removed the cover so no idea how much of a pain that is.

MMMommy
05-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Not the same brand, but we have the Cozy Sac kind. We have two 4 ft and one big 7ft one. Comfy and fun.

http://www.cozysack.com

reneed
05-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Following!