PDA

View Full Version : enough time?

DualvansMommy
05-04-2014, 06:56 AM
i had a character breakfast at cape may cafe which is in the same hotel we're staying at, but my MIL's TA cancelled my reservations along with hers which was a duplicate. I managed to get new character reservation but it's much earlier at 7:55am and on a different day.

my first FP to see mickey in MK is at 10:45-11:45am. Is that enough time from sitting down at our table for breakfast by 8am, travel to MK by bus and walk to Town square by say 11am?

egoldber
05-04-2014, 07:52 AM
You can do it by 11 certainly. But I don't that I would want to be entering the MK that late, but that's just me.

BunnyBee
05-04-2014, 09:52 AM
You can do it by 11 certainly. But I don't that I would want to be entering the MK that late, but that's just me.

I agree. I don't know how long you have in WDW, but I wouldn't waste MK time at Cape May. :)

DualvansMommy
05-04-2014, 09:55 AM
I agree; if I had my way and more advance time to plan my ADR and FP. This is isn't the way I do it , but as it is we'll be at Disney for a week with 6 days of park tickets. I'm planning on 3 days and possibly 4th for MK. Hence I figure late entrance into MK just for one morning is ok, I hope anyway !

westwoodmom04
05-04-2014, 01:13 PM
I agree; if I had my way and more advance time to plan my ADR and FP. This is isn't the way I do it , but as it is we'll be at Disney for a week with 6 days of park tickets. I'm planning on 3 days and possibly 4th for MK. Hence I figure late entrance into MK just for one morning is ok, I hope anyway !

If you have three days at MK, I think you are fine with the late reservation. Your kid is still pretty little and a break from the park will be nice. We didn't even spend two full days there, but my kids are older.