PDA

View Full Version : Lucky brand jeans at costco

diamond
05-04-2014, 11:05 AM
there were several Lucky brand jeans at costco

bw52
05-04-2014, 12:12 PM
I bought the boot cut last time they were there and love them! My favorite jeans in a long time! I tried to get another pair, but they were sold out. I'm going to check my store and see if i can find another pair now.

Not sure which style is in right now. Straight leg just doesn't ever look good on me.

Mommy_Mea
05-04-2014, 01:25 PM
I love my Lucky jeans, but I have bought then at the mall store and the outlet, not yet at Costco (only go to size 14, I am a 16 in Lucky jeans, boo)

The Lucky jeans at Costco aren't the same as the ones at the mall store, they are made in Mexico. They don't feel like the same quality, but for the price (they were less than $20 at my Costco), they seem like a good deal!

The Lucky website runs good sales (I think they have 40% off on BF last year), and their outlet stores have great deals. For a little more, you could get the "real" thing.

No idea on straight leg vs. boot cut, I have a little bit of both :)

AnnieW625
05-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Lucky Brand jeans all fit very differently in my experience. I would keep the one that fit best. I have tried the Sofia ones before in their stores and they don't fit me well at all so I have never bought Lucky Brand at Costco.

I personally prefer boot cut jeans, whether they are in style or not.

Eta: the Lucky Brand Outlet jeans are made all over the world as well as I believe are the ones they sell in the store. I miss the days when all of their jeans were made exclusively in the US, even the outlet ones, but that has been a good 10 yrs. now. The quality was better and the fit was more consistent IMHO.

Eta 2: just did a google search and there are a select amount of Lucky styles that will be MIUSA this year, and one style is even on sale.
www.luckybrand.com/made-in-the-usa
http://racked.com/archives/2013/07/26/lucky-brand-jeans-goes-americanmade.php