PDA

View Full Version : Honest Company Sunscreen 2-Pack for $13.99 at Costco

MMMommy
05-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Bought a two pack of the Honest Company sunscreen today at my local Costco. $13.99 for two regular sized tubes. They normally retail for $13.95 per tube, so this is a good deal.

Costco item# is 863691

Same as this, but two of them-

https://www.honest.com/bath-and-body/sunscreen-spf-30

Mommy_Mea
05-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you! I was just assessing our sunscreen supply and realizing i needed new tubes to send with the boys to school.

It has a 1 rating on EWG:

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/product/508522/The_Honest_Company_Sunscreen%2C_SPF_30/

mikala
05-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Anyone tried this? I'm curious how it applies and rubs in. We're using Vanicream right now but we're almost out and the price is right.

baymom
05-04-2014, 11:52 PM
OP, could you share which Costco you found this at? RWC? FC? SSF? Thanks!

MMMommy
05-05-2014, 12:29 AM
OP, could you share which Costco you found this at? RWC? FC? SSF? Thanks!

I found it at RWC today.

baymom
05-05-2014, 02:39 AM
Thank you MMMommy!

MMMommy
05-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Baymom,

On a side note, the expansion of the gas area at RWC has resulted in no gas lines when we went two consecutive weekends in a row! Normally, there is a long line for gas. Ever since they restructured the gas area and added a few more stalls, the gas area has been so much better!

AEmgee
05-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Great deal! Thanks!

baymom
05-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Baymom,

On a side note, the expansion of the gas area at RWC has resulted in no gas lines when we went two consecutive weekends in a row! Normally, there is a long line for gas. Ever since they restructured the gas area and added a few more stalls, the gas area has been so much better!

Wow! Good to know! I'll try to swing by this weekend. Love Costco gas prices! I live right by the FC one, though, so it sometimes feels like a 'trek' to go to RWC, even though I know it's not really that far--and also on my way to/from work.

MMMommy
05-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Wow! Good to know! I'll try to swing by this weekend. Love Costco gas prices! I live right by the FC one, though, so it sometimes feels like a 'trek' to go to RWC, even though I know it's not really that far--and also on my way to/from work.

My closest Costco is also FC, but I find that RWC has better selection overall. RWC also tends to have stuff that FC may not carry. I like FC for the necessities, but I prefer RWC for more leisurely browsing. I wish FC had gas!

94bruin
05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
I feel the same way about RWC. I even love the wider parking spots they made after their expansion several years ago.

In any case, if you are by Mountain View, they have the sunscreen there, too. (Mtn View is my home Costco, but I'll either venture to RWC or Sunnyvale for selection / gas.)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

maybeebaby08
05-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Can you report back after you use it? We tried it when it first came out and the smell was horrible, I couldn't even apply it. I think they redid it but would like to know before buying again.

MMMommy
05-05-2014, 04:39 PM
We are still using the ones I bought through Zulily last year, and I don't find that smell to be bad at all. It smells very neutral to me, so perhaps the scent just doesn't bother me.