PDA

View Full Version : Need Suggestions for End of Year Photo/Lists Format!

sads
05-07-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm really torn about how to proceed with this, and am hoping some creative mamas can help me out! For my daughter's kindergarten graduation, I suggested (and am now in charge of) having each child fill out questionnaires on the 5 teachers at the school and then a separate worksheet on their classmates (there are 9 children in all.) They listed 3 nice things about each child in their class, so at the end, each child has 24 compliments. I also took individual photos of the children, which came out really well. I need to figure out a way to present the compliments and photo in a way that will be a nice keepsake for the kids. A few suggestions I've had is to get 3-ring binders that the kids can also then use to hold onto kindergarten keepsakes, although I don't know if it'll look strange to give them binders with just one sheet of compliments inside; and to have sheet with the photo on one side and the compliments written on the back, laminated (the school has a laminating machine.) I don't know if there is a way to have it all on nice photo paper, with maybe the photo in the corner and the compliments next to and below it. Would appreciate any suggestions!

SnuggleBuggles
05-07-2014, 11:14 PM
I'd just do a sheet and then probably put the pictures on the paper and the compliments in little bubbles (cloud shape, circles, flowers, stars...) around the kid. I'd either present it laminated and assume it will be hung on the fridge or wall or framed. I'd use card stock to glue things on.

sads
05-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Thank you for the idea! I like the idea of the quotes in bubbles/clouds :)