PDA

View Full Version : Product Rave

DietCokeLover
05-07-2014, 11:11 PM
I have had mild rosacea for years. And I finally found something that works! Eucerin Redness Relief soothing night cream. I've been using it about 3 weeks and all the redness, itchiness and dryness is completely gone. My skin looks better than it has in many, many years.

Just wanted to share for anyone else who may have similar issues.

https://www.eucerinus.com/products/face-care/eucerin-redness-relief-soothing-night-creme.html

mackmama
05-08-2014, 12:10 AM
Will get some this week - thanks! So glad it has been great for you.

lalasmama
05-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Going to have try this! Thanks for the recommendation!

MamaInMarch
05-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks! I am going to try it!!

Melaine
05-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Yay! I thought I just still had acne but recently the dermatologist told me it was rosacea. I will definitely try this!

maydaymommy
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Great to know! I will definitely try it!

In case anyone needs another solution, I have had success with prescription Finacea gel. For a long time I had really, really bad rosacea. At one point I was even on a low dose antibiotic for it. The medicines to treat it have come a long way b/c when I tried this Finacea a few years ago, it was clearly better than anything previously available.

Gracemom
05-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the rec! Does your skin still get red when exercising? I have mild rosacea but my skin looks really really red when exercising. I wonder if this cream could help with that?

DietCokeLover
05-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the rec! Does your skin still get red when exercising? I have mild rosacea but my skin looks really really red when exercising. I wonder if this cream could help with that?

I just came in from exercising so I went and looked. It is a little red, but not nearly like it used to be. After I shower, I will put some of the Eucerin on. It will likely calm it back down.

twowhat?
05-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Interesting, I will have to try this, thanks for posting! I am not sure I have rosacea because I also have a ton of spider veins which might be the main contributor to the redness on my face but I might have some mild rosacea...this is worth a shot:) Where's the best place to buy??

oneplustwo
05-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Yay! I thought I just still had acne but recently the dermatologist told me it was rosacea. I will definitely try this!

Me too ~ thought it was acne but just a couple of months ago the dermatologist said it was rosacea. It's mild, so I will check this out!

DietCokeLover
05-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Bought mine at Walgreens for about $13 I think.

weech
05-08-2014, 12:52 PM
I use this stuff religiously! Love it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Indianamom2
05-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Thanks! I think I have some mild rosacea (never been to a derm to have it diagnosed). Interesting that you mentioned your face turning red after excersizing...mine looks like a beet when I'm done! For $13...it's worth a shot!