PDA

View Full Version : ISO Home Decorators Collection coupon code

logan's mom
05-10-2014, 09:09 AM
There is usually a $10 off $50 coupon code in the mailers but of course, I don't have one handy when I need to order something!

TIA!

Snow mom
05-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Oddly enough I recycled a % off coupon this morning. I'll PM you with it--it may new customer only (?) but I have no idea how strict they are with this. You can at least try it.

123LuckyMom
05-10-2014, 07:30 PM
I don't have a coupon, but I'm curious if you've ever used the company before? I was thinking about furnishing my husband's home office with the Oxford collection, but reviews seem a bit iffy on the quality. Have you been happy with furniture from them?

krobbin
05-11-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't have a coupon, but I'm curious if you've ever used the company before? I was thinking about furnishing my husband's home office with the Oxford collection, but reviews seem a bit iffy on the quality. Have you been happy with furniture from them?

I have the Oxford 2-drawer filing cabinet in black and it's alright quality. It's pretty sturdy, but it's sort of obvious it's not 100% wood. I've had it for about 3 years with 2 issues, we overloaded the top drawer so the slide broke off and I didn't like how far the drawers pulled out (it was kind of hard to get legal sized files inside). We easily repaired it, but we made sure not to overload the drawer again. Also, I'd suggest securing it to the wall, it can be tippy.

My recommendation is that if you are going to fill it with a lot of files, immediately replace the slides with ones that can hold more weight.

I got it for like $129, so I'm happy with paying that amount for what we got.

Mom of XX&XY
05-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Sent a PM

logan's mom
05-11-2014, 11:35 AM

We bought coffee table and end tables from them in 2010. They are still holding up quite well especially considering how much our 2 and 4 year old boys play on them. We bought black ones and there are a few chips on them but only noticeable up close and could easily be fixed with a coat of paint.
We move frequently so I don't buy high end furniture since I am never sure if it will work in the next house and well, I have kids ; ) I have been very pleased and will probably buy a desk from them in the future.