PDA

View Full Version : Paul Green shoes

mackmama
05-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Had never heard of them before and got my first pair today. LOVE. Fashionable and soooo comfortable! Pricey though. I normally have a hard time wearing heels due to a knee injury but find these to be incredibly comfortable. Anyone else love this brand? I'm excited to wear them tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

etwahl
05-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Had never heard of them before and got my first pair today. LOVE. Fashionable and soooo comfortable! Pricey though. I normally have a hard time wearing heels due to a knee injury but find these to be incredibly comfortable. Anyone else love this brand? I'm excited to wear them tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to know what pair you bought! I bought my first pair of Paul Green shoes last year from Nordstrom and they are incredibly comfortable!

pinay
05-12-2014, 08:28 PM
I have a pair of Paul Green sandals that I love and am so sad about because they are on the verge of falling apart :(. They are a 2 1/2 inch heel but don't feel like it at all, I can spend a whole day teaching and not have any issues with them. I just randomly bought them at a Nordstrom Rack a couple of years ago and they were still pricey, but so worth it!