PDA

View Full Version : Loving Anne Klein flats!

joonbug
05-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Just a heads up for the Mamas looking for a pair of comfy ballet flats. I have terribly fussy feet, flat, with slight bunions, the kind that get blisters from Attilio Giusti Leombruni :( and recently got a pair of AK Bauble flats. After wearing them around the house for a while, I wore them for a half day trip to the zoo and they were great! No pinching, rubbing anywhere. No toe cleavage! I suppose the other models (Buttons) are equally comfortable. Thumbs up from me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellokitty
05-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Just a heads up for the Mamas looking for a pair of comfy ballet flats. I have terribly fussy feet, flat, with slight bunions, the kind that get blisters from Attilio Giusti Leombruni :( and recently got a pair of AK Bauble flats. After wearing them around the house for a while, I wore them for a half day trip to the zoo and they were great! No pinching, rubbing anywhere. No toe cleavage! I suppose the other models (Buttons) are equally comfortable. Thumbs up from me ;)

They sound great! Do they have any arch support? That is a biggie for my fussy feet.

KLD313
05-14-2014, 07:44 PM
I love AK shoes. Never thought of trying ballet flats, I'll check them out. Thanks!

joonbug
05-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Not much arch support. It doesn't bother me as my feet ate flat like pancakes but maybe an insert if you need it?