PDA

View Full Version : Boden add'l 20% off clearance

Twoboos
05-23-2014, 10:18 AM
Just got an email about this. I can't tell if they prices are already with the 20% off, or if there's a code!

OK wait, it looks like there's a "Further Reductions" section? I need to take a closer look at what I put in my cart. Here's the fine print.

The 'Further Reductions on our Clearance' offer expires at 23.59 PST on 1 June 2014. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. This offer applies only to personal orders. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer. The discounts offered are limited to the days on which they are shown for those products on the internet. Once an item has been removed from the 'Further Reductions', the price will revert to the normal clearance price for that item. For all other items you order, our normal selling prices will apply. Stock is truly limited and the 'Further Reductions' are subject to availability - if we run out of an item, no substitute will be offered. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Boden, Mini Boden, Johnnie b or internet offer. All orders are subject to acceptance under Boden's standard terms and conditions. Standard terms and conditions of sale are set out on ourr website.

pandanini
05-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Has anyone found a free shipping code that works? Seems like they finally cracked down on making sure the free ship codes only apply to non-clearance items. None of the ones I've tried work.

I've tried:
Z7P5 up to 20% off plus FS on $50 or more
G8F3 for 10% off plus FS and returns
HB19905P also 10% off plus FS

:(

ett
05-23-2014, 03:31 PM
G2R3 worked for FS on clearance items earlier today.

nfowife
05-23-2014, 04:18 PM

Just worked for me for free ship! Thanks so much.

Twoboos
05-23-2014, 04:28 PM
So, can anyone tell if it's an add'l % off, or if they are priced as marked?

ett
05-23-2014, 04:36 PM
So, can anyone tell if it's an add'l % off, or if they are priced as marked?

It's priced as marked.

pandanini
05-23-2014, 05:53 PM

Thank you ett! Although a few things were OOS that were available earlier, picked up boys lined jeans for $12.xx and also picked up these 2 pack footless tights that we'd gotten in the past and loved for fall/winter http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Girls-1H-12yrs-Accessories/Socks-Tights/38181-GRY/Girls-1H-12yrs-Grey-Marl_Sapphire-Pack-2-Pack-Cable-Footless-Tights.html#http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Clearance/Girls-1H-12yrs-Accessories/Socks-Tights/38181/Girls-1H-12yrs-2-Pack-Cable-Footless-Tights.html Yaay!