PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Training Unders

MSWR0319
05-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Are they really worth it?? DS2 is about ready to start and I've been thinking about getting some. Can I find them in the outlet or do I have to order online?

♥ms.pacman♥
05-24-2014, 09:05 PM
i personally really like them. my nearly 4.5 yo DS and 3yo DD both still wear them.

I like them because they really did contain accidents when we were PTing. They also wash & wear extremely well.

i bought them from the outlets. I think i got them for $12 for a set of 3. Normally i think they are $26 for a 3 pack?

citymama
05-25-2014, 03:22 AM
We absolutely loved them with both kids. Dd2 will still ask for her "cozy" undies on cold days! The outlets have a $5/3-pack sale on unders - not sure if training unders are included, but at worst, everything is 50% off. I know this goes thru at least Memorial Day.

wellyes
05-25-2014, 08:58 AM
I like them, but I found Gerber ones to be just as good.
In general I think big-box store underpants aren't worth buying, but Gerber trainers are excellent.

AnnieW625
05-26-2014, 04:32 PM
For my DDs they both peed right though them (as well as the Gerber training unders), but we ended up using them as extra panties and they are fine for that. I did pay 20% off retail for the ones we have as they didn't have any at the outlets in 2008 or 2009 when I bought them. Honestly though I think the Gerber ones are fine and would rather pay 20% off retail for the regular unders (DD1 still has some that are almost 5 yrs. and while they are showing their wear they have gotten that much wear out of them!)