PDA

View Full Version : Black Northface OSO super soft fleece in black small and medium....almost half price

mom2binsd
05-25-2014, 12:26 AM
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/the-north-face-oso-plush-fleece-hooded-jacket-big-girls/3000914?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=200&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_1_B

These rarely go on sale so if you think you need one next fall grab it now.

indigo99
05-25-2014, 09:50 AM
Sold out, but is "big girls" the same as womens? I would think that the medium is actually for size 10-12 kids and not adults.

TwinFoxes
05-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Sold out, but is "big girls" the same as womens? I would think that the medium is actually for size 10-12 kids and not adults.

These are kids. OP is right, they don't go on sale often. I love mine. My kids still have a year left in their LL Bean hoodies, or I'd be tempted. They still have small and medium available.

emily_gracesmama
05-25-2014, 02:58 PM
That's a good deal too bad my girls are not into black hoodies yet they still want pink and purple!

mom2binsd
05-25-2014, 07:04 PM
Big girls is girls in upper elementary school...DD wears a large and she's almost 5"..the arms are shorter and it would fit a a very small woman with short arms and short torso...they are shaped differently than the womens too.

kboyle
05-25-2014, 11:13 PM
I wear an xs women's coat and don't like the boxy fit of the kids lg. at this price id get it if I needed it, but I've already got two fuzzy north face coats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin Mom
05-26-2014, 01:08 PM
I got the same coat in pink during the extra 35% off north face sale rei had a couple of weeks ago. It was about $47.xx before tax. This coat is not as boxy as the Denali IMO. I generally wear a ladies XS and I can wear a boys or girls XL Denali but felt like the girls XL in this coat was too small for me. I bought it for my 11 yo DD. She has this coat in purple in a L. She's gotten 2 years out of it so I know it won't fit her next winter.