PDA

View Full Version : solid color t shirts

boilermakermom
05-25-2014, 07:45 AM
where do you buy your favorite solid color tee's and tanks? I used to love the ones from Kohl's, but the tee's this year are wide, boxy and long. I loathe Old Navy and Target, both seem incredibly cheap quality and disposal, especially the Boyfriend tee from Target.

The Essential tee from Gap is my favorite around the house tee, can't wear it out though. The Favorite tee just doesn't fit me right.

I desperately need to update my summer shirts!

SnuggleBuggles
05-25-2014, 09:30 AM
I agree w your Target observations though it's especially true if you're trying to buy their juniors' stuff vs grown up stuff.

I have some ok ones from Loft. LE Canvas has had better ones. P

gymnbomb
05-26-2014, 07:59 AM
I like the ones from Talbots outlet. Not sure if they are the same as the regular stores, but have gotten some there that I liked also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WitMom
05-26-2014, 09:07 AM
FYI- I have never tried them, but Banana Republic has their t-shirts for $10 today.

oneplustwo
05-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Last spring and now I've gotten some v-neck tees from Costco. Colors are limited but I've really liked them ~ not thin, seem well made, nice shape.

brittone2
05-26-2014, 11:14 AM
I like everlane v necks, but YMMV. I size up. I like the everlane ryan tanks, and wear my normal size in those. I tried sizing up on my first everlane ryan tank to what I wear in the vneck, and the tank was huge. They are a drapier tank, not sure if they'd be what you are interested in, but there are blogger pics with the ryan tank. I like them tucked into pencil skirts, regular skirts, but also can wear them untucked with jeans, put a sweater over it in spring or fall, etc. I handwash, so just know that going in.

I also like the target drapey vneck tees (the non linen blend ones). I handwash because they are rayon. Totally wish they'd make some pocketless, but I like the drape.
http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-women-s-drapey-v-neck-tee-assorted-colors/-/A-14450235