PDA

View Full Version : Disney Princess Colorable T-Shirts-2 pack for $5

elbenn
05-26-2014, 10:17 AM
I saw this on SD and thought some of you might be interested. There is free shipping. http://www.gearxs.com/memorial-day-sale-event/2-Pack-SimpliCity-Colorable-Disney-Princess-T-Shirt-Youth-Small-PD

ang79
05-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Hmmmm.....sounds like something both my girls would get a big kick out of, not sure I want to keep washing it so they can recolor it though (assuming I should wash them separate from other clothing since the marker will run out).

ckso
05-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Hmmmm.....sounds like something both my girls would get a big kick out of, not sure I want to keep washing it so they can recolor it though (assuming I should wash them separate from other clothing since the marker will run out).

I was wondering what you use to wash. I thought fabric paint or markers are permanent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

logan's mom
05-26-2014, 05:10 PM
I was wondering what you use to wash. I thought fabric paint or markers are permanent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The website says to use washable markers to color, wear, wash, repeat. I am sure you could use permanent ones if you wanted it to be a
one time thing.

KrisM
05-26-2014, 05:59 PM
They sell the shirts at Joann's, too. Not sure on the price and likely more than $2.50 each, but probably not too much.