PDA

View Full Version : Any deals for Storybook Land - Egg Harbor Twsp, New Jersey?

Mikey0709
05-29-2014, 11:00 AM
I was last there 25+ years ago - - but i think my kids are a good age for this park!

Anyone ever been there? WOuld you recommend?

Know if they ever offer deals - - Living Social? Groupon? Or any way to get discounts or coupons for admission - please let me know!
Thanks.

boolady
05-29-2014, 11:16 AM
How old are your kids? (On my phone and don't see siggies, if you have one). I think it's a great, smaller, very clean, very family friendly park. If your kids are older than maybe 6, they may not be into it. I have never seen deals, but I haven't really looked, either. We liked it a lot both times we were there.

DualvansMommy
05-29-2014, 11:45 AM
How old are your kids? (On my phone and don't see siggies, if you have one). I think it's a great, smaller, very clean, very family friendly park. If your kids are older than maybe 6, they may not be into it. I have never seen deals, but I haven't really looked, either. We liked it a lot both times we were there.

Is that something a 3 year old boy would enjoy? Hmm I'll have to google the park and see cuz that would be a good weekend activity to do!

boolady
05-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Is that something a 3 year old boy would enjoy? Hmm I'll have to google the park and see cuz that would be a good weekend activity to do!

Yes, totally. I love that every ride? almost every ride? is geared for kids and parents to ride together, or for kids alone. We went when DD was three, I think. It's also not that far from the shore, depending on where you're going.

Mikey0709
05-29-2014, 01:25 PM
Sorry about that - my kids are 4,6,8.... the 6 year old is still very timid with rides, and the 8 year old is just entering an "adventurous" stage where he would want to go himself! I think this place would be good fort us - - because most other amusement parks are WAYYY over our head!

Thanks for the input everyone - - and if you see any deals be sure to post them!

boolady
05-29-2014, 02:12 PM
Sorry about that - my kids are 4,6,8.... the 6 year old is still very timid with rides, and the 8 year old is just entering an "adventurous" stage where he would want to go himself! I think this place would be good fort us - - because most other amusement parks are WAYYY over our head!

Thanks for the input everyone - - and if you see any deals be sure to post them!

Sounds like a good fit. I have a thrill-seeking 7.5 y/o who goes on rides DH and I won't even go on when she convinced my BIL to go with her, so my perception might be a bit skewed. If I see any deals, I'll definitely post!

BigBadDaddy
05-29-2014, 03:02 PM

The park it's rather small, it won't keep you busy for a whole weekend, but very good for younger kids.
You could combine it with a trip to AC or Cape May to fill out a whole weekend though.

poppy
06-03-2014, 05:21 PM
We went a long time ago and there was a significant discount in the NJ entertainment book. Haven't gone recently so not sure if it still has it.
Also in the entertainment book sold as a fundraiser by the local school in Jersey.