PDA

View Full Version : What to wear with this scarf?

lalasmama
06-03-2014, 08:01 PM
A work friend just gave me this (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Theme-Parks-Exclusive-Mickey-Mouse-Minnie-Mouse-Schmid-Car-Scarf-Shawl-/171347396969?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e519c969) scarf for my birthday. I LOVE it! But... I have no idea what to wear it with! It's mainly a teal "pool" color, with red, yellow, black, and white. I was planning on tying it into an infinity scarf, so the pictures of the Route 66 and Mickey and Minnie wouldn't necessarily be obvious; I'm not 100% sure about tying it into the infinity though--I may just wrap it around once and let it hang loose.

So what do I wear with it?!? I'm thinking some sort of basic ribbed tank? If so, what color? (The yellow that it shows in the picture wouldn't look good on my pale skin, I'm afraid, but I could be wrong.) Would jean capris be okay with whatever color tank? Colored ballet flats or just my typical white flip flops (foam wedges, with leather-look flowers on top) or something else?

I am so hopeless with this fashion thing, but generally like the tank/scarf look, and it would be easy to pack and take on vacation in a few weeks!