PDA

View Full Version : Best places to sell carriers?

TwoBees
06-05-2014, 08:57 AM
I have a few carriers I want to sell. Other than craigslist and facebook, any suggestions about where I might have luck selling them? I don't want to do the baby and kids consignment store in my area.

lizzywednesday
06-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Accumulate enough posts to list in the FSOT section at TheBabywearer?

I know there are several Babywearing Swap groups on Facebook, but the FSOT might be another avenue.

TwoBees
06-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Accumulate enough posts to list in the FSOT section at TheBabywearer?

I know there are several Babywearing Swap groups on Facebook, but the FSOT might be another avenue.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

MSWR0319
06-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out.

I recently sold my Ergo and Beco for great prices on the Facebook page Babywearing Swap. Just make sure you read the rules before you post!

TwoBees
06-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I recently sold my Ergo and Beco for great prices on the Facebook page Babywearing Swap. Just make sure you read the rules before you post!

Thank you!

ZeeBaby
06-06-2014, 09:07 PM
I sold mine via Craigslist and got exactly what I asked for it. Big market for them.

lil_acorn
07-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I sold mine via Craigslist and got exactly what I asked for it. Big market for them.

what type and how much did you sell it for?
I've got an ergo carrier I am trying to sell.

lil_acorn
07-28-2014, 01:14 PM

What was the exact name? The only group I could find was Babywearing Sell Swap but there were only 19 "friends" and it didn't look like a group.

TwoBees
07-31-2014, 09:03 AM
What was the exact name? The only group I could find was Babywearing Sell Swap but there were only 19 "friends" and it didn't look like a group.

The sites I found after MSW's post were "Babywearing on a Budget" and "The Babywearing Swap" both on FB. I see LOTS of babywearing items posted on both. I ended up going a different route with one carrier, and I'm planning to try the FB swap for another once I retrieve the carrier from storage after our move.

lil_acorn
08-01-2014, 09:41 AM
The sites I found after MSW's post were "Babywearing on a Budget" and "The Babywearing Swap" both on FB. I see LOTS of babywearing items posted on both. I ended up going a different route with one carrier, and I'm planning to try the FB swap for another once I retrieve the carrier from storage after our move.

thank you!