PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on scooters?

jennilynn
06-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I got DS (almost 4) a 3-wheeled toddler scooter but he wants a big boy 2-wheeler like his brother. A Razor will be fine I'm sure and nothing too fancy. Any deals? I can always price match Amazon at Target but thought I'd ask first if there's anything better out there. TIA

jgenie
06-05-2014, 04:35 PM
I ordered one of these last night.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1VF60Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

musicalgrl
06-05-2014, 05:02 PM
I received an email that yoyo.com currently has 20% off scooters, bikes and tents. I also got an email that Land of Nod has summer toys up to 60% off, but I don't know if they sell scooters.

Mommy2Abby
06-05-2014, 05:03 PM
I ordered the Razor A Kick Scooter from Amazon recently (paid $24.94)

Dream
06-06-2014, 01:45 PM
How are Razor scooters compared to the Micro kick scooters? There's a significant difference in price.

jennilynn
06-07-2014, 04:38 PM
I don't know but DSs want to ride two wheelers, so even if there are advantages to the Maxikick (and I'm sure there are) my boys wouldn't want to ride them.

jennilynn
06-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Found one at Goodwill today for $3! Score!

daisyd
06-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Found one at Goodwill today for $3! Score!

Wow!!!Love a bargain

amatahrain
06-08-2014, 07:42 PM
I got DS (almost 4) a 3-wheeled toddler scooter but he wants a big boy 2-wheeler like his brother. A Razor will be fine I'm sure and nothing too fancy. Any deals? I can always price match Amazon at Target but thought I'd ask first if there's anything better out there. TIA

Are you fan of Sears? If you are a Shop Your Way Rewards member (free to sign up) and go to their site then to your local ad there is a little drop down with Local Overstocks. Check the Sporting Goods section. My local store (and several around my area) have had the Razor A Kick scooter for $8.74. I've picked up several over the past few weeks (they seem to be on sale one week then off the next then back on). You MUST check that page though. In the store they were tagged $34.99 but when I scanned it I saw the $8.74 price. I also picked up 2 Electric scooters that were regular $119.99 for $29.99 and several Disney Cars and Princess scooters for $8 (I think those two were at Kmart which is part of Sears- Kmart has it's own local ad and overstocks).

I am a HUGE fan of Sears & Kmart and always score fantastically awesome deals!! They also have (check YOUR local ad) a 8 in 1 sports table (pool, air hockey etc) that is regular $299 and it's marked down to $29.99. Other things I bought recently- 10" Disney Cars bike for $10 and a 20" Disney Princess bike for $22.

Obviously these deals vary by store (I usually check all stores within 50 miles) but I am constantly finding fantastic deals! If you sign up for Shop Your Way they will give you free points and tons of coupons. I think they normally email them on Thursdays. If you've never been a member you can sign up for 90 days of free shipping. Works like Amazon Prime- sometimes there is a minimum but not usually.

No, I don't work for Sears or Kmart. I just love 'em :) Oh and I find good stuff on searsoutlet.com too :) Happy shopping.