PDA

View Full Version : I hate getting...

Corie
06-10-2014, 01:48 PM
I hate getting behind people at Subway who are ordering sandwiches for their entire office.

I only want a 6" ham on Italian bread. Nothing else. No cheese, no veggies, no toasting. That's it.

MMMommy
06-10-2014, 01:51 PM
I agree. Can't those people pre-order ahead and call their order in?

oneplustwo
06-10-2014, 02:16 PM
I ran into Party City today to get a plastic platter. One single $3 item. Thought I'd be out within a minute or two, since it was a dead time in the store.

But no. A worker was filling a large helium balloon order for a woman when I got to the counter. Each balloon took forever to pick out, fill, tie on ribbon. A second woman and I got to wait and watch. It was like watching grass grow.

Jenny_A
06-10-2014, 11:00 PM
We have a really good sausage biscuit or biscuit place about 1/2 a mile from us. DH frequently will go and get us breakfast. Last Saturday the woman in front of him ordered $200 worth of biscuits!! That's a lot of biscuits! Turns out they were filming a movie in the area and she was buying breakfast for the film crew!

Yes, OP, that annoys me too! :)

AshleyAnn
06-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Argh yes! I eat subway when I plan to work thru lunch so ie when I am so overloaded stopping is not an option - watching someone umm and uhh while ordering 6 subs is ridiculous. Thank goodness I eat there often enough and eat the same boring sub everytime one of the girls behind the counter usually slaps it together at the drive thru counter and rings me up withiut the line.

dogmom
06-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Oh, try finally getting out of the ICU on a 12 hour overnight shift to get a cup of decent coffee at the hospital lobby coffee shop at 3 am and getting behind someone with a multiple order for the ED staff. ARGGHHH! I usually have to go back without my coffee and want to cry because I was so looking forward to it.

ccather
06-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Argh yes! I eat subway when I plan to work thru lunch so ie when I am so overloaded stopping is not an option - watching someone umm and uhh while ordering 6 subs is ridiculous. Thank goodness I eat there often enough and eat the same boring sub everytime one of the girls behind the counter usually slaps it together at the drive thru counter and rings me up withiut the line.

WAIT! You have a SubWay with a DRIVE THRU!!!???? I need this in my life!!!!