PDA

View Full Version : Zoku at Costco

PunkyBoo
06-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Costco has the 3- pop Zoku in store for $37.xx. They have (I think)3 different colors. I didn't jump on the deals last year but I got one this week. The kids are so excited to have popsicles for breakfast (I put a couple ripe nectarines in the blender - with the skin - and made them into pops last night -YUM!)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

lisa928
06-12-2014, 06:20 AM
Do you have the item number so I can check my Costco's stock? Was it with the other kitchen items?

twowhat?
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Does the Zoku only come in 3-pop or 6-pop sizes? For our family, the 3-pop size would be hugely inconvenient...Costco only has that size?

PunkyBoo
06-12-2014, 10:32 AM
I only saw the 3- pop size. But you don't have to make all 3 pops at a time. Our you can make a bunch at once and put extras in ziploc bags back in the freezer for later.

Costco item number is 852470. But I got the red one - I don't know if the other colors would have different item numbers.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Thanks op for item number. I went yesterday and my costco didn't have them..I may call and check others. I mae a ton of homemade vitamix popsicles the old fashioned way and ive always been intrigued by thw zoku but didn't want to shell out $50 for it.

The biggest Zoku maker is 3 pops..they also have onea that make 2 or just 1. I have 2 kids yet I want the 3..one for each then one for myself.dh isn't as into popsicles. Also, if u really need to make more, you can make a set of 3 one after another (need to wait 10 mins though). Zoku does sell a holder separately...I think it holds 6.

PunkyBoo
06-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Do you have the item number so I can check my Costco's stock? Was it with the other kitchen items?

I forgot to answer- yes they were in the aisle with kitchen gadgets.

I'm not a huge popsicle fan but seriously my kids think anything is a treat if it's a popsicle so I'm planning to use fruit & yogurts a lot. The plain pureed nectarine ones I made were so delicious. My next ones will be chocolate milk, and lemonade (not together!)

PunkyBoo
06-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Does the Zoku only come in 3-pop or 6-pop sizes? For our family, the 3-pop size would be hugely inconvenient...Costco only has that size?

Oh I misread and thought you wanted one smaller than 3 pops. Sorry. But like Ms. Pac man said you can make 3 batches before having to refreeze the Zoku. So you can make up to 9 within half hour (I made 9 at once then just put the extras in the freezer for the next day).

Chag78
06-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Is there a way to check online if they have them or we just have to call?

Twin Mom
06-12-2014, 09:09 PM
I posted this a few weeks ago and as usual YMMV but I saw the Zoku quick pop maker at TJ Maxx. The 2 pop version was $24.99 and the 3 was $29.99. If you don't see it a Costco may you might find it at TJM. Marshall's or Homegoods. I don't know if it's worth a special trip but it's worth dropping in if you are near one.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-12-2014, 09:36 PM
I posted this a few weeks ago and as usual YMMV but I saw the Zoku quick pop maker at TJ Maxx. The 2 pop version was $24.99 and the 3 was $29.99. If you don't see it a Costco may you might find it at TJM. Marshall's or Homegoods. I don't know if it's worth a special trip but it's worth dropping in if you are near one.

hmm, will have to check this out, thanks!! there is a Marshall's super close to my work, will have to check this out :) i really want to try the Zoku out this year!

candaceb
06-12-2014, 10:00 PM
They also have them - and tons of accessories - at Williams-Sonoma Outlet. Usually about 30% off.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-18-2014, 09:07 PM
They also have them - and tons of accessories - at Williams-Sonoma Outlet. Usually about 30% off.

thanks for this info! i might try to check that out. i just called my local Costco and they didn't have any Zokus in stock..i asked her to check other nearby stores and she said there were none in the entire state of TX so not sure if we're going to get them over here :( Shame, as we are heading into triple-digit territory....

Chag78
06-20-2014, 01:03 AM
thanks for this info! i might try to check that out. i just called my local Costco and they didn't have any Zokus in stock..i asked her to check other nearby stores and she said there were none in the entire state of TX so not sure if we're going to get them over here :( Shame, as we are heading into triple-digit territory....

Found the single ones at Marshalls