PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Lego Movie Deals out there

nathethegreatsmom
06-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Thanks in advance.

ECMom
06-16-2014, 09:53 PM
I have been monitoring the DVD/Blue Ray/Ultraviolent combo. Best price I have seen is from Best Buy and Amazon. Both have it for $17.99.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Movie-Blu-ray-UltraViolet-Combo/dp/B00I6JOBTI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1402969966&sr=8-4&keywords=lego+movie

KrisM
06-16-2014, 10:09 PM
I have been monitoring the DVD/Blue Ray/Ultraviolent combo. Best price I have seen is from Best Buy and Amazon. Both have it for $17.99.

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Movie-Blu-ray-UltraViolet-Combo/dp/B00I6JOBTI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1402969966&sr=8-4&keywords=lego+movie

It looks like the Best Buy one is just Blu Ray and not DVD, too. I had both the DVD and the Blu Ray/DVD preordered from Amazon and the Blu Ray/DVD one was $24.99, so I ended up canceling that and the DVD version is coming tomorrow. I wish I had kept the other now for only $3 more! Maybe I'll get it and return the other. Hmmm.

Babymakes3
06-17-2014, 09:01 AM
14.99 at Target for 2 discs
http://m.target.com/p/the-lego-movie-2-discs-special-edition-includes-digital-copy-ultraviolet-w/-/A-15164537

liz
06-17-2014, 09:46 AM
I found this website that seems to have all the deals listed:http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/the-lego-movie/

Right now I am contemplating the Walmart edition (BluRay, DVD + digital for $17.96) but not really understanding the Digital HD (Ultraviolet) copy. Mentions that it may not work on all devices. Anyone have any problems with Ultraviolet downloads?

div_0305
06-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Anyone know if Costco is selling this and the price? Think I'll order from Amazon, since Target has only a Target specific edition, so no price matching.

daniele_ut
06-17-2014, 04:50 PM
It looks like the Best Buy one is just Blu Ray and not DVD, too. I had both the DVD and the Blu Ray/DVD preordered from Amazon and the Blu Ray/DVD one was $24.99, so I ended up canceling that and the DVD version is coming tomorrow. I wish I had kept the other now for only $3 more! Maybe I'll get it and return the other. Hmmm.

The Best Buy copy is BluRay/DVD/Ultraviolet Digital copy. If you zoom in on the picture on their website you can see the cover says that. I ordered online for store pickup and just picked mine up and can confirm that it all 3 for $17.99.

In the past we have had UV Digital copies whose codes have also worked on iTunes (Rise of the Guardians was one) I don't know if this one will, since it only directs you to Flixster.

KrisM
06-17-2014, 05:25 PM
The Best Buy copy is BluRay/DVD/Ultraviolet Digital copy. If you zoom in on the picture on their website you can see the cover says that. I ordered online for store pickup and just picked mine up and can confirm that it all 3 for $17.99.

In the past we have had UV Digital copies whose codes have also worked on iTunes (Rise of the Guardians was one) I don't know if this one will, since it only directs you to Flixster.

Darn. I just went on the title of the listing. Oh well. It's coming Thursday from Amazon. Not sure I would have made it to Best Buy before that anyway.

ECMom
06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Anyone know if Costco is selling this and the price? Think I'll order from Amazon, since Target has only a Target specific edition, so no price matching.

Target has 2 versions of the DVD/Blue Ray/Ultraviolent. The specific edition you mentioned plus the one in the blue box that Best Buy & Amazon has. They are price matching the Best Buy $17.99.

ECMom
06-17-2014, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE=daniele_ut;4001446]The Best Buy copy is BluRay/DVD/Ultraviolet Digital copy. If you zoom in on the picture on their website you can see the cover says that. I ordered online for store pickup and just picked mine up and can confirm that it all 3 for $17.99. QUOTE]

Yes. I did store pick-up as well.

wcheng
06-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Target has 2 versions of the DVD/Blue Ray/Ultraviolent. The specific edition you mentioned plus the one in the blue box that Best Buy & Amazon has. They are price matching the Best Buy $17.99.

I went to Target and they were sold out of the DVD with book version. They priced matched the standard bluray, DVD, and digital version with Walmart for 17.96 plus I got the lego playset for $10 off as well. I didn't really want the book so this worked out better.

iaam
06-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Same deal at Costco - bluray, DVD and digital for 17.99. Just bought it.

div_0305
06-18-2014, 03:28 PM

Thanks!

liz
06-18-2014, 05:59 PM
I went to Target and they were sold out of the DVD with book version. They priced matched the standard bluray, DVD, and digital version with Walmart for 17.96 plus I got the lego playset for $10 off as well. I didn't really want the book so this worked out better.

My Target would not price match with Wal-Mart (the reg blu ray, not the target exclusive). The associate looked on his ipad and said they must be different and could not honor it. So annoyed for me but glad you were able to get that deal. I was hoping to take advantage of the price match and 10$ off deal but was shot down on that too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

mypa
06-18-2014, 08:10 PM

I was able to do this deal today at Target, price matching to Walmart for $17.96 and got the Lego Movie 3DS on sale for $19.99 (reg. $29.99) plus the $10 combo discount, so my total was $27.95.

I've had Target do this type of price matching and also honoring store promos several times before. Sometimes the associate didn't know how to do it and the manager would come and take care of it, so whoever has a problem may want to come back another time or ask the manager.

liz
06-19-2014, 03:20 PM
I was able to do this deal today at Target, price matching to Walmart for $17.96 and got the Lego Movie 3DS on sale for $19.99 (reg. $29.99) plus the $10 combo discount, so my total was $27.95.

I've had Target do this type of price matching and also honoring store promos several times before. Sometimes the associate didn't know how to do it and the manager would come and take care of it, so whoever has a problem may want to come back another time or ask the manager.

I wound up going back to Target. I had the associate price match Best Buy since they could not price match Walmart (?? not sure why). I was also able to get a lego set for $10 off- thanks for encouraging me to try a different associate. Even with the price match, the $10 came off the lego set automatically. With my RedCard this came to about $33. This was a decent deal and I may return to buy another bundle since we have two birthdays coming up.