PDA

View Full Version : What's a good price for organic baby food?

TwoBees
06-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Until I can make some, and probably to supplement what I do make, I will need to buy baby food. I'm trying to stick with organic options such as Earth's Best, Plum organics, Happy Baby, etc, and even Gerber Organics. What's considered a good price? Diapers.com has a sale right now but I can't determine if the sale prices are a good deal or not (I find that diapers.com is more expensive than big box stores or even my local grocery store for some items).

marymoo86
06-22-2014, 07:34 PM
Why not just do soft table foods?

AngB
06-24-2014, 09:12 AM
It has been awhile but we always took advantage of TRU when they had the 10 for $10 sales of Earth's Best (I think that's what it was, it may have been 20 for $10.) When they have the actual cases on sale that's an even better deal but the downside was not being able to pick what you want out and a few of them DS2 wouldn't eat.

scrooks
06-28-2014, 02:32 PM
TRU/BRU is the only place I can find the glass Earths best jars on a good sale. They used to carry them at target but don't anymore. Last weekend I got a couple of the variety packs for about $8 each. The lowest price I have paid in the past couple of months is $6 a piece for the 12 packs. They also have their own house brand or organic for about .50 a jar on sale. I don't do pouches at this point....the story of someone finding bugs in them still freaks me out.