PDA

View Full Version : Educate me with WDW FastPass and FastPass+

ChefGirl
06-25-2014, 05:34 PM
We went to WDW last Thanksgiving. DH ran and got our fast pass since we stayed at Bonnet Creek. We are planning another trip there during Thanksgiving again this year and again staying at WBC. I heard WDW changed out all of the FastPass machines. They are no longer doing the paper Fast Pass? Is that true? How do ppl who stay offsite get their fast passes? Please educate me. TIA.

lcarlson90
07-02-2014, 04:04 PM
We just returned from 10 days at WDW and stayed off-site in a timeshare. If you are staying at a disney property I believe you can book your FP either 60 or 90 days before. If you are staying off-site it's 30 days before. You are only allowed to book 3 FP each day and they have to be all for the same park. When you set up a profile on mydisney.com it will save your FP on your profile. If you buy your tickets in advance you can also link your tickets to your profile so your tickets will have your FP info. stored on them. You can also take it a step further and buy the magic bands which link to your disney.com account and store your FP and ticket info. So when you go to the line and you have the magic band you just hold it up to the FP kiosk. Hope this makes sense.