PDA

View Full Version : Athleta Sale is Up

JanBaby
07-08-2014, 09:15 AM
First round of mark downs. I bought another pair of the Cute Capris which I love - super lightweight and comfy (I don't cinch the leg).

Ebates 2%

http://athleta.gap.com/

gymnbomb
07-08-2014, 01:18 PM
I got he blue cute capris in store today! I saw them online but didn't know what size to order. My store did not have them out, but when I asked they found me some in the back. They said they had gotten them in for the sale but had not gotten them marked correctly and put out yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

citymama
07-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Huh, I hadn't heard about these cute capris. They say "lightweight" but also polyester. Do you think they'd be good for traveling in warm places like Hawaii, or does the fabric not breathe at all? How do they fit? I wear an XS in Bettona BF capris. Thanks!

JanBaby
07-08-2014, 02:00 PM
Huh, I hadn't heard about these cute capris. They say "lightweight" but also polyester. Do you think they'd be good for traveling in warm places like Hawaii, or does the fabric not breathe at all? How do they fit? I wear an XS in Bettona BF capris. Thanks!

I love them - they are my summer, work from home uniform. They are very lightweight but still a capri so I wouldn't wear them in place of shorts for example if you were out hiking but for car, plane travel they are great. They have big pockets for your phone and are a little bit stretchy. I usually wear a 4/6 and the 4 fits perfectly, even a bit roomy. I have a pair of Dipper shorts in a 4 that fit but not as well (the rise is a bit higher, I think). I have classic Bettona's in a S.

HTH!

gymnbomb
07-08-2014, 02:27 PM
I am a 2 to 4 in most things and the 2's are perfect for me, slightly roomy but not enough that they look too big.

cookiemonster80
07-08-2014, 04:05 PM
so- do they mark things down further as this sale progresses? I thought there was another 20% off this sale sometimes- or not?

indigo99
07-08-2014, 05:57 PM
so- do they mark things down further as this sale progresses? I thought there was another 20% off this sale sometimes- or not?

I saw a couple of things that I purchased recently for MORE now than when I shopped. The selection has dwindled too so I don't think this is as good as it gets for most items. If there's something specific you really want, however, they do sell out of common sizes quickly so you might go ahead anyway.

♥ms.pacman♥
07-08-2014, 07:36 PM
thank you so much for this, OP! i have tons of Athleta staples for work and yoga, but past few weeks I have lost weight and many items in my current stash are getting too big :boogie: Was able to snag some Kickbooty to-Yoga shorts for $15 (that's like 60% off!) and Dipper pants for nearly half price in a color I really liked! w00t!!

i am bummed though they don't seem to carry Chimney Rock pants anymore, or Dipper skorts, i wanted to buy smaller size :(

acmom
07-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Any favorite skorts? I'm hoping to get a few of those - both for tennis and for around town.

nfowife
07-08-2014, 11:19 PM
I love the sweet sport skort. I got the regular for tennis and the tall for a little more length around town. I wear a 12 in pants and L fits perfect. I also have the wear about skort for around town in a 10T for everyday. I did size down one from my street size and get a tall for a little length.

legaleagle
07-09-2014, 02:51 PM
I love the hit the trail skort (note, I am the least athletic person possible so input on how it works for actual athletic activity). http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50008&vid=1&pid=405141032 I would say it runs on the slightly bigger side. Avoid any of them that have the rubber grippers on the bottom of the shorts, they are terrible!

mypa
07-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks OP! I love Athleta skorts and got some more of the Bettona skorts and a couple of others to try (hit the trail skort). If you have a tummy, I highly recommend the Northpeak skort, the wide ribbed waist is very comfy and holds everything in. Also, love all the pocket and it's styled as a true about town skirt, not so much for athletics. The only caveat would be that it is warmer than the Bettona skort.

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=921614042

I usually wait until the extra 20% sale but now that I know that certain styles work for me I didn't want to wait for my size to sell out. I was given a coupon code for a snafu from the last sale, it was for 15% off but somehow I couldn't find it in my email so I called and asked if they could re-send it but then I asked if they could do 20% off instead and they gave it to me, yay! Great CS!

gymnbomb
07-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know if/when there will be further price reductions on the sale items?