PDA

View Full Version : Goldieblox at Target and on clearance!

JanBaby
07-10-2014, 08:59 PM
I was really surprised to see Goldieblox at Target and it was 50% off! I had been wanting to try this since I saw it on the boards a while back but never pulled the trigger. They had all three:

Spinning Machine (reg $29.99): http://www.target.com/p/goldieblox-and-the-spinning-machine/-/A-15072775#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=goldieblox

Dunk Tank (reg $19.99): http://www.target.com/p/goldieblox-and-the-dunk-tank/-/A-15090729#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=goldieblox

Parade Float (reg $19.99): http://www.target.com/p/goldieblox-and-the-parade-float/-/A-15072774#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=goldieblox

They were near the Lego Friends. I picked up Dunk Tank and Parade Float and will probably go back for the Spinning Machine. I'm hoping they'll drop to 70% off and I'll grab some for the gift closet.

twowhat?
07-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks for posting! I need to get some bday gifts and will check out my Target:)

scrooks
07-10-2014, 09:39 PM
I saw them at my target as well this week.

hellokitty
07-10-2014, 09:52 PM
There's also Lego girl stuff on clearance too. Can't remember the name of the collection. But it's in the same aisle.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ang79
07-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Hmmm, guess I need to go to target this weekend ☺. What age are these good for? My girls (5.5 and almost 8) were really ointo Lego friends around Christmas time but they haven't played with them in awhile. We've moved on to american girl dolls now, but I think my youngest would enjoy these.

♥ms.pacman♥
07-10-2014, 11:57 PM
oh wow, this is awesome. will have to check this out. we have the Parade Float (MIL bought it for DD for Christmas) but would love to get the other two.

As for ages, the box says ages 4-8 but both my kids like to build things with it at just 3 and 4yo. I would say for sure ok for ages 5 and up.

candaceb
07-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks for posting! I found Goldieblox andDunk Tank at 50% off.

twowhat?
07-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks, OP! The only one on clearance (50% off) at my Target was the spinning one but I think that was is really cool I got the last 3:) 1 for a gift and 2 for my kids. Yay!

♥ms.pacman♥
07-15-2014, 04:11 PM
thanks OP! our regular Target didn't have them, but then happened to swing by another local Target and they had all 3 of them, on clearance! They were on bottom shelf, in Friends lego section as PP said. We already have the Parade Float so i got the other two (Dunk Tank and Spinning Machine). One of them was only $9.99--w00t!. Got one for each DC..will be saving this for a rainy day :) Thanks again!

Suebell
07-16-2014, 06:13 PM
I got them all too (thanks Ms Pac Man for sharing the Target info)! Does anyone have info on what Lego Friends stuff was on sale? I didn't see any, but they might have been sold out.

logan's mom
07-16-2014, 06:45 PM
I got them all too (thanks Ms Pac Man for sharing the Target info)! Does anyone have info on what Lego Friends stuff was on sale? I didn't see any, but they might have been sold out.

There was only one Lego Friends set on sale at my Target. It was a very small set...not in the bag but in the smallest box. It was even hanging on a peg if that makes any sense ; )

Suebell
07-16-2014, 11:10 PM
There was only one Lego Friends set on sale at my Target. It was a very small set...not in the bag but in the smallest box. It was even hanging on a peg if that makes any sense ; )

That does make sense. :-) I know what you are talking about - thanks!!

Daphnecita
07-17-2014, 07:55 AM
Does anyone have info on what Lego Friends stuff was on sale? I didn't see any, but they might have been sold out.

There was only one lego friends on clearance at my store and it was Olivia's newborn foal which is a small box set that usually hangs on the shelf as pp mentioned.

Thanks for posting OP! My regular target didn't carry them but I was near another target yesterday while out of town and found all three. I've been wanting to try these since reading about them here on this board awhile back.

ang79
07-17-2014, 08:33 AM
Funny how different stores do things differently. I found the spinning set at one Target but it was not clearanced. Then I found the spinning set and float set at another Target in our town and those were both clearanced. I picked them up for the girls, though DD1 said she would prefer the dunk tank when she saw the pictures online. Both my stores did have clearance stickers in areas by the Lego Friends but all the clearance items were already gone. Lego goes fast around here! I also picked up a BeJeweled board game for $6 and saw that they have several Leap Frog cartridges for the Leap Pad marked down, waiting for them to get marked down even more. And the Disney Headbandz game, also waiting for that to get marked down a bit more.

SASM
07-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Other than markdowns occurring on Tuesdays, any other Target clearancing secrets to share?? My store had them but they were only marked down 30%. :( Not enough...

ckso
07-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Other than markdowns occurring on Tuesdays, any other Target clearancing secrets to share?? My store had them but they were only marked down 30%. :( Not enough...

I follow Totally Target on FB and they post all sorts of Target clearance and unadvertised deals all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carolinacool
07-17-2014, 01:32 PM

The markdown schedule varies according to the department. My DH sent me a 'Secrets of Target' type thing last month on FB. I wished I had saved it, but I think toys are marked down on Thursdays. I'll try to find.

Found it. It's a Buzzfeed thing. The markdown schedule is No. 1. http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-target

SASM
07-17-2014, 03:42 PM
I follow Totally Target on FB and they post all sorts of Target clearance and unadvertised deals all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The markdown schedule varies according to the department. My DH sent me a 'Secrets of Target' type thing last month on FB. I wished I had saved it, but I think toys are marked down on Thursdays. I'll try to find.

Found it. It's a Buzzfeed thing. The markdown schedule is No. 1. http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/things-you-probably-didnt-know-about-target

Thank you!!! Will definitely check those out more thoroughly later tonight! I saw that Target tricks on FB a few months ago and forgot to booarl so Yay!!! Sadly, it is Thursday and they were 30% when scanned so wait until next Thursday? :(