PDA

View Full Version : Another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Thread: Access Code?

pinkmomagain
07-11-2014, 04:23 PM
I don't think it was a dream....last year on this board I could swear that someone found an access code for the sale that non-card holders were able to use for early dibs. I *think* I used it successfully. I tried Googling and doing a quick search on here to no avail. Anyone remember this? Any news for this year?

ash
07-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Oooohhhh, that would be lovely!!!

Bryan mom
07-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Great idea!

Found it on google search for Nordstrom access code and the link is with Dealtaker dot com
Sorry don't know how to post link.

curiousgeorge
07-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Great idea!

Found it on google search for Nordstrom access code and the link is with Dealtaker dot com
Sorry don't know how to post link.

I found the link but it keeps asking me to login. Does it allow you to shop the sale without having to prove you are a cardholder?

Bryan mom
07-11-2014, 10:42 PM
I found the link but it keeps asking me to login. Does it allow you to shop the sale without having to prove you are a cardholder?

Hmmm.... Looks like it doesn't work. I tried a few items found in the What did you get thread and the link to the items posted is different from searching through the dealtakers link. For example, the Nike sneakers is grey in the What did you get thread, but there's no dark grey Nike sneakers from the other link.

pinkmomagain
07-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Well for some odd reason I have been able to shop the Anniversary sale without any special voodoo. My husband can't access it but I can. I have purchased and my order is being processed. I do have an online account with them and I did purchase last year (using the voodoo) so maybe the stars are aligned as such that it lets me purchase (lol). I'm not complaining!

BTW, was not able to find anything in dealtaker.