PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on a Fitbit?

Green_Tea
07-18-2014, 11:52 PM
I am planning to buy one in the next few days. What's the best deal going? I would love to knock a few dollars off that price tag!

indigo99
07-19-2014, 04:50 PM
The price on amazon drops frequently as you can see if you check camelcamelcamel. If you have a bit of time to wait then you might set a price watch for it. The burgundy fitbit one has been below $80 a lot.

Green_Tea
07-19-2014, 11:55 PM
The price on amazon drops frequently as you can see if you check camelcamelcamel. If you have a bit of time to wait then you might set a price watch for it. The burgundy fitbit one has been below $80 a lot.

Good to know! Thanks!

RaleighMom
07-20-2014, 12:55 AM
If, by chance, you have Kohl's cash, you can use it on a Fitbit. Ebates also offers 3% (every little bit helps, right?)

(I just ordered a pink one... I had $20, so down to $80, plus Ebates and 15% off for using Kohls card. I'm pretty happy with all that.)

oneontheway
07-20-2014, 07:09 AM
When I was shopping ebay had some deals even on new ones. I don't think I'd buy used unless I knew the person. Check Radio Shack.. I got the fitbit flex there for $99.99 but it came with a 3 band set (different colors) and a $20 gift card. It was the best deal I could find at the time. If your looking for the flex I would try to find a deal where you get the bands free. They have them often at target, kohls and radio shack. Good luck and have fun with it! I love mine.

Gracemom
07-20-2014, 11:14 AM
I got mine from Brookstone online. They usually have coupon promotions going on. This is what they have now: http://www.brookstone.com/brookstone-coupons Mine was a better deal. I think I got it for $20 less. Someone usually posts the best deals on Slickdeals.

indigo99
07-20-2014, 09:04 PM
If, by chance, you have Kohl's cash, you can use it on a Fitbit. Ebates also offers 3% (every little bit helps, right?)

(I just ordered a pink one... I had $20, so down to $80, plus Ebates and 15% off for using Kohls card. I'm pretty happy with all that.)

I didn't even realize that they carried them until I saw them near the checkout today. If you have a card, you can always find the 30% off code to use and order online. Do it during a period when you earn Kohls cash (should be another in a few weeks), and you can get a pretty good deal.

Green_Tea
07-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks everyone! Sadly, I am not a Kohl's shopper (the closest one is a hike). Brookstone wouldn't honor the coupon in store (:irked:) so I got it at Target with my Red Card. Now I just need to get my butt in gear!

Mom of XX&XY
07-21-2014, 07:44 AM
Costco has them with 2 extra bands for $94. Good deal if you want the bands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

babyzolo
08-09-2014, 06:42 AM
I'm looking for a fitbit now. I have been scouring sites and cannot find deals. Kohls does not allow the 30% off coupon to be used with fit bit. Boo Hoo! Anyone find a good deal?