PDA

View Full Version : Athleta extra 20% off sale, 7/23-28

citymama
07-23-2014, 06:22 AM
Use code EXTRA20 at checkout for add'l 20% off sale item. Ends 7/28.

Go!

(Don't forget ebates)

gymnbomb
07-23-2014, 07:12 AM
Ooh, really wanting the cute capris in a second color now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lovemydeals
07-23-2014, 08:17 AM
shopdiscover.com, if you have a discover card, has 5% cash back.

acmom
07-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Nuts, I just ordered the other day!!

cookiemonster80
07-23-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm trying the bettona straights that were on sale- there was only large and xlarge left but the reviews said you need to size up from regular bettonas so hopefully they'll be ok

JanBaby
07-23-2014, 09:03 AM
Nuts, I just ordered the other day!!

Athleta is great about price adjustments. Give them a call!

wifecat
07-23-2014, 09:45 AM
I just ordered a couple of half zips that I'm thinking will do double duty as running tops for my enlarged figure as well as nursing shirts. Never thought of them as nursing tops before (and all of my smalls from pre-pregnancy are just not going to fit for a while!). So glad to get a deal! Whoot! (Though I did forget ebates - oh well!)

Avispa
07-23-2014, 12:24 PM

yup, here's their policy: "We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on an online purchase, you must call 1-877-3ATHLETA, or send us an email message at [email protected] within the fourteen (14) day window. Include your order number in your email message. If you are within the deadline, we'll refund you the difference in your original form of payment."

santoki
07-23-2014, 05:28 PM
yup, here's their policy: "We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on an online purchase, you must call 1-877-3ATHLETA, or send us an email message at [email protected] within the fourteen (14) day window. Include your order number in your email message. If you are within the deadline, we'll refund you the difference in your original form of payment."

I bought a bunch of things over the past couple weeks and just called Athleta to ask for a price adjustment. The rep told me that the 14-day policy only applies for actual price changes (like if an item's price is marked down from $30 to $20), but for extra percentage-off promotions (like this 20% one), they only do it for purchases made in the last 7 days. So she only gave me adjustments for the things I bought in the last week. I don't know if I would get a different story from a different rep, but I'm probably not keeping most of the items I purchased earlier anyway.

Avispa
07-23-2014, 05:30 PM
I bought a bunch of things over the past couple weeks and just called Athleta to ask for a price adjustment. The rep told me that the 14-day policy only applies for actual price changes (like if an item's price is marked down from $30 to $20), but for extra percentage-off promotions (like this 20% one), they only do it for purchases made in the last 7 days. So she only gave me adjustments for the things I bought in the last week. I don't know if I would get a different story from a different rep, but I'm probably not keeping most of the items I purchased earlier anyway.

interesting. I sent an email this morning for things I bought at the beginning of the sale (July 11th), and they price adjusted everything (I received a response within an hour). It looks like their policy varies by rep.

santoki
07-23-2014, 05:41 PM
interesting. I sent an email this morning for things I bought at the beginning of the sale (July 11th), and they price adjusted everything (I received a response within an hour). It looks like their policy varies by rep.

Good to know! Maybe I'll try again later today, still need to decide whether I'm keeping any of the items I purchased earlier in the sale....

acmom
07-23-2014, 08:02 PM

Thanks to all who provided info on price adjustments! I emailed and they already emailed me back and credited my account!

ETA: And of course I already placed another order for more than I got back! ;)

babyonway
07-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Thanks to all who provided info on price adjustments! I emailed and they already emailed me back and credited my account!

ETA: And of course I already placed another order for more than I got back! ;)

I called and got an adjustment too!!! Thx everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

nfowife
07-23-2014, 08:16 PM
I just ordered the snow dipper pant (need a new pair of ski/snow pants and these are a steal if they fit- less than $40), and 2 pairs of Bettona Jeggings (black heather and blue denim- the blue was like $26 after the discount!). Hope they work! Thanks for the reminder about the sale.

santoki
07-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Good to know! Maybe I'll try again later today, still need to decide whether I'm keeping any of the items I purchased earlier in the sale....

It worked! A different rep credited me back the extra 20% from my earlier purchases (7-14 days ago). Hooray!!

ett
07-24-2014, 12:50 AM
I went to the store today to make a return and they did a PA on the items I was keeping by doing a return and rebuy. You do need the actual items to do the PA this way.