PDA

View Full Version : New to Hanna. Have questions

mom2baileys
07-27-2014, 12:48 AM
Since we are going to be surprised as to sex of DC2 I have been having hard time finding cute gender neutral newborn outfits to bring home baby in. I stumbled on Hanna and found a few I liked (more than any others I've seen). I signed up for their emails to see if I'd get any coupons but none have come. So wondering does HA send email coupons and/or have sales like Gymboree etc? I remember seeing thread about HA sale not to long ago. How often do they go on sale?

TIA HA veterans!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GonnaBJulymom
07-27-2014, 01:13 AM
I remember getting a 15% off one time purchase for new customers only code (online or in store) when I first signed up for their email list. I believe they just had a summer clearance, not sure how often their online sale comes on since I live 15 mins away from an outlet. I just saw a coupon code for 15% off for new customers, using code SHOPHAPPY, exp.Oct.31/14. Hope the HA veterans can help you out, happy shopping and congrats on DC2!!

WatchingThemGrow
07-27-2014, 05:48 AM
They sometimes run promotions where you get a bounce back coupon that's good on full price items. Every 2-3 weeks a different set of something is on sale 20% off. Changes on a Monday. Greatest discounts are: 1)when outlets run sales - you can call and locate stuff over phone 2)end of season sales in June and dec. 3) In-store sales that last for 1-2 days for a specific type of item.

Not sure if you're into 2nd hand, but used Hannas can be found at our consignment sales and they're usually in great shape!

llama8
07-27-2014, 07:29 AM
Their big sale just ended last week. It will probably be a while before the next one. They do give out 20% off regular priced merchandise coupons many times when you shop in-store. The don't run sales or coupons often like Gymboree. You really need to wait for a good sale with Hanna and then stock up on future sizes or they are very pricey. Their quality is excellent though.

marymoo86
07-27-2014, 08:27 AM
I have had a pop up window for 10% off email sign up. There's currently a 20% coupon for regular price. There was an awesome sale about a week ago. Keep an eye on end of season.

krobbin
07-27-2014, 08:30 AM
Since we are going to be surprised as to sex of DC2 I have been having hard time finding cute gender neutral newborn outfits to bring home baby in. I stumbled on Hanna and found a few I liked (more than any others I've seen). I signed up for their emails to see if I'd get any coupons but none have come. So wondering does HA send email coupons and/or have sales like Gymboree etc? I remember seeing thread about HA sale not to long ago. How often do they go on sale?

TIA HA veterans!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 20% off new items code if you want it, PM me.