PDA

View Full Version : $50 MZ Wallace Gift Card - What Should I Get

Kindra178
07-29-2014, 08:22 AM
MZ Wallace sent me an email last night reminding of a $50 gc I got when I bought something else. No idea when I got this. I am about to start a new job. I would love to buy something but we are in a money saving mode right now. It would be fun to get a new work bag but I love my brown Kate. It's a 1.5 years old and looks great. A black Kate or Belle would be useful. Or a new Jane for my mom bag. I have a problem . . . thinking of letting the gc go. Thoughts?

Green_Tea
07-29-2014, 08:32 AM
I love the new wallets they just introduced... Mia, I think it's called?

boolady
07-29-2014, 09:26 AM
I'll be the killjoy, and you know that you and some other ladies here have helped me onto the MZ Wallace bandwagon. I think I'd let it go; however, can it be saved for sales at another time, or does it expire? The reason that I would let it go, if it was me, is because the only thing I could justify while in a money saving mode would be a bag with practical use for work, and unless it's already on sale, $50 off isn't enough. I don't think I'd buy a weekend/Mom bag with only $50 off if I was trying to save money, because it's not a substantial enough savings. If you have a genuine interest in or need for a wallet or wristlet or something less expensive, then perhaps I would consider that. I guess I'd look at it as letting go of the $50 is better than still spending another $300+.

kwc
07-29-2014, 04:57 PM
Boolady may be totally right, but I'm using mine to get a plum Paige for an everyday bag (I don't have to carry a laptop or files for work)... I've been waiting for a colored Paige for awhile and almost got sapphire but I love purple...