PDA

View Full Version : Try Big Lots for school supplies!

JustMe
07-30-2014, 01:38 AM
I happened to me near my local Big Lots today and stopped in, not thinking school supplies at all...I have not started BTS shopping yet. Well, I got almost everything on both kids' lists (minus about 2 things from each list). Spiral notebooks were .17, colored pencils (not crayola, but already sharpened) .90, 3pak of elmers glue stick 1.05..and to go on most of the things I bought were $1-$2. They did have Ticonderoga pencils..I did not buy any, but it was a pack of I'm not sure how many (there was a straight single line of them) for $2.50.

Mikey0709
07-30-2014, 09:37 AM
I'll 2nd that recommendation! Just happened to be in there yesterday because they emailed me a $5 off $20 purchase coupon - - and i REALLY scored on some school supplies! They had some name brands cheaper than target or staples. Other things on our list, like a 5 tab dividers were $4. for the cheapest one at staples - and big lots had a pack for $1! Even found some items 1/2 price items, like post-it pads, in a clearance section. SO happy i looked at school supplies there!