PDA

View Full Version : Convertible backpack diaper bag?

nomnom
07-30-2014, 10:27 AM
I am in the market for a new diaper bag. I would like one that can convert from a tote to a backpack. Any suggestions? Anyone selling?! :P

TwoBees
07-31-2014, 11:42 AM
The Ju-Ju-Be BFF converts from a backpack to a messenger. I have not tried it though.

georgiegirl
07-31-2014, 11:49 AM
PPB Sashay Satchel. I had one but it was heavy and awkward. It did have great reviews, and I had no problem selling mine locally.

indigo99
08-01-2014, 10:19 PM
I have a JJB in the closet that I got when DS1 was born and never used. I don't see it on their website so they must not sell it now, but it has a strap that you pull straight up to use on your shoulder or you pull it out on either side on the back to use as a backpack. I got an LLBean at the same time so that I'd have one that DH could use (the JJB is a print that he wouldn't carry), and I just never wanted to go to the trouble of switching bags. It's very nice, but it's also considerably heavier than the LLB.

eta: Mine is the PackaBe in Sienna Swirl print (red and brown).

Staraglimmer
08-01-2014, 11:02 PM
I love my Ju-Ju-Be BFF.

nomnom
08-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Thank you for all of the suggestions! I will look into the PPB. I think JJB is out for me because from what I've read, they can get heavy.

PZMommy
08-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Thank you for all of the suggestions! I will look into the PPB. I think JJB is out for me because from what I've read, they can get heavy.

I think the PPB is even heavier than the JJB. I have several bags from both and they are both heavy.

georgiegirl
08-03-2014, 08:00 AM
Ppb are heavier than JJB and less organized.