View Full Version : Tarte 30% F&F Sale thru 8/4

mypa
07-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Time to stock up!

www.tartecosmetics.com

Ebates 4%

promo code is on the homepage: FANDF
FS over $40
Includes sale items, some things have already sold out this morning.

eta: I got the Amazonian 12 hr blush in buff, Glamazon 12 hr lipstick in Pure and Enlightened (I already have it in Bold and love how long lasting these are), and the Rainforest After Dark Palette.

Mommy_Mea
07-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks! I have been using a different foundation, and miss my Tarte Amazonian!

pastrygirl
07-31-2014, 10:34 AM
Thanks!! I'd read RAVES about their blushes and it's finally time to replace mine... I think one of my main blushes is at least 10 years old.... usually I'm good about tossing makeup on time! I also used to use the BB cream so I ordered it again. I'm not sure why I didn't re-buy after it ran out last time.

I checked out MakeupAlley and sorted reviews for Tarte only, what got a lot of reviews, and what 80% or more reviewers would re-buy. It's mostly the blushes!

stinkyfeet
07-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Thanks!! I'd read RAVES about their blushes and it's finally time to replace mine... I think one of my main blushes is at least 10 years old.... usually I'm good about tossing makeup on time! I also used to use the BB cream so I ordered it again. I'm not sure why I didn't re-buy after it ran out last time.

I checked out MakeupAlley and sorted reviews for Tarte only, what got a lot of reviews, and what 80% or more reviewers would re-buy. It's mostly the blushes!

Yep! The blushes are great! I love them!

Mommy_Mea
08-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Ugh, does anyone know how to determine what shade Amazonian clay Foundation I have? I have an old tube, but no markings, other than a 022 stamped at the top. Thanks!

pastrygirl
08-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Ugh, does anyone know how to determine what shade Amazonian clay Foundation I have? I have an old tube, but no markings, other than a 022 stamped at the top. Thanks!

I would email them! I ordered the tinted foundation, which is listed with its former name that I knew it by. Hopefully it's the same! Maybe 022 referred to the shade?

Mommy_Mea
08-04-2014, 01:46 PM
I would email them! I ordered the tinted foundation, which is listed with its former name that I knew it by. Hopefully it's the same! Maybe 022 referred to the shade?

THanks! I actually figured out that I had gotten it at Sephora, and looked it up under my account there. Placing my order on Tarte today :)

Mommy_Mea
08-05-2014, 05:52 AM
Just bumping because the sale has been extended one day, through 8/5. Which is good because I wasn't able to place my order last night :)