PDA

View Full Version : Next 30% KOHLS's coupon?

PMJ
08-04-2014, 01:37 PM
I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find when the next one is due to come out. I did see a 25% that expires today.

thanks

MomtoNico
08-04-2014, 01:40 PM
I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find when the next one is due to come out. I did see a 25% that expires today.

thanks

The 8th. Code not known yet. There is a coupon for kids clothes and shoes. Ends the 17th

http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom/windows/2010_MayUpdate/PrintPass/0813Kids_ES/HP/080314_KidsSale_HP.html

MomtoNico
08-05-2014, 09:16 AM
30 off starts on the 8 th. Code is SAVEBIG30.

PMJ
08-05-2014, 02:45 PM
30 off starts on the 8 th. Code is SAVEBIG30.

thanks. I hope I can earn some Kohl's cash too!

MomtoNico
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM
If you are ordering on line it looks like kohls is taking 4 codes instead of 2.

Snow mom
08-05-2014, 03:41 PM
If you are ordering on line it looks like kohls is taking 4 codes instead of 2.

Yes, four codes which have to be from different categories (e.g., percent off, dollar off, department specific, free shipping).

atx
08-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Can someone tell me a little more about any tips or tricks for ordering from Kohl's online? I don't have a card there but my mom does and we planned to use her card to buy two cribs when they had a 30% deal.

elmojessi
08-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Did they send out 15/20/30 discount coupons this time? I didn't get one...not sure if they changed their process or if ours just got lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MomtoNico
08-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Yes they sent out coupons.

As for tricks go .. You can order online or from the store and use a 30 off code even if you didn't receive one. You maybe able to use a department code too. Although there aren't any out for baby purchases now.

Maybe you could order one crib. Get the kohls cash. Then use that to order another one on 8-14... You can still use the 30 off codon the 14 th.

atx
08-09-2014, 10:40 PM
So they give you the Kohl's cash right away and you can use it that soon? I only have limited experience with Gap Cash that is only able to be used like a month later.

Also how often do these 30% off coupons come around? While I want to save the money, I'm also a little superstitious and feel weird about ordering my cribs when I'm only 20 weeks.

MMMommy
08-09-2014, 10:55 PM
So they give you the Kohl's cash right away and you can use it that soon? I only have limited experience with Gap Cash that is only able to be used like a month later.

Also how often do these 30% off coupons come around? While I want to save the money, I'm also a little superstitious and feel weird about ordering my cribs when I'm only 20 weeks.

I ordered something from Kohls.com a week ago and was emailed the Kohls cash the very next day. The period for me to use it started last Thursday and expires on Wednesday. Not a fan of how Kohls cash is timed since I just received the item I ordered today. I don't want to use the Kohls cash since I do not know if I will be keeping the item I ordered. If I use the Kohls cash and return the item, they will deduct the Kohls cash amount from my return. I wish it was like Gap rewards where you have a much longer time frame to use the rewards.