PDA

View Full Version : ISO Pottery Barn Kids coupon that does not exclude furniture...

ellas_mom
08-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Does anyone know how often PBK offers promotional codes that do not exclude furniture? I'm looking to buy a large piece of furniture and would appreciate a code if anyone has an extra to spare. Thanks so much!

amitasmom
08-07-2014, 10:30 AM
i would recommend signing up for the email alerts. when i did that, i got a 15% coupon code that i could use on furniture!

Mommy2Abby
08-07-2014, 11:06 AM
The other thing you can do is create a registry (you can do one for a birthday, etc. - not just new baby) and then after the registry date is passed, you get a discount on everything left on your registry.

ellas_mom
08-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the ideas ladies! I don't think the email will work for me though since I'm already on their email list. I do sometimes receive a code from PBK every once in a while (maybe like 3-4x a year ?) but I think they have the furniture excluded. I'm hoping to order this week so if anyone has an extra code available, please pm me. Thanks in advance!

elbenn
08-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I am wondering the same thing as OP. Do the coupon codes they send out occasionally always exclude furniture, or just sometimes?

Mommy_Mea
08-20-2014, 07:20 AM
I have a PBK code, and nothing in the fine print says anything about excluding furniture. OP, let me know if you still need the coupon, and I will PM you!

ellas_mom
08-20-2014, 02:16 PM
I have a PBK code, and nothing in the fine print says anything about excluding furniture. OP, let me know if you still need the coupon, and I will PM you!

Thank you! I appreciate it. Will pm you. :)

Daphnecita
08-20-2014, 07:25 PM
I am wondering the same thing as OP. Do the coupon codes they send out occasionally always exclude furniture, or just sometimes?

I got one in an email this morning and it says it can't be applied to previous purchases. Other than that, no exclusions listed. You can have it if you need one. Exp 8/27

elbenn
08-20-2014, 08:40 PM
I got one in an email this morning and it says it can't be applied to previous purchases. Other than that, no exclusions listed. You can have it if you need one. Exp 8/27

Thank you so much, but I got one in an email too! I'm not sure that I will be ready to make the furniture purchase by 8/27, but it's good to know that they send out coupons good for furniture!