PDA

View Full Version : Deal on Breville Smart Oven?

legaleagle
08-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Pretty sure the answer is no since it seems to be the same price everywhere but any way to get a deal on the breville smart oven (compact, most likely)?

mikala
08-11-2014, 01:02 PM
I used a coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond last year. I think it may be listed on the exclusions but nobody at the store seemed to care.

NCGrandma
08-11-2014, 01:35 PM
I used a coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond last year. I think it may be listed on the exclusions but nobody at the store seemed to care.

That was my experience, too. For something this pricey, 20% off really helps!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

elbenn
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM
I got mine here: http://www.everythingkitchens.com/breville-large-toaster-oven-bov800xl.html There was no tax and it came with a free cutting board that fits on top. It was the only kind of deal I found online.

legaleagle
08-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Thanks all, I will definitely try BBB first then everything kitchens.

Does everyone love them still?

MMMommy
08-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Yes, still lots of love for my Breville Smart Oven. I also bought mine from BBB with the 20% coupon. I recommend getting the larger one for the convection feature.

pandanini
08-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Yes, still lots of love for my Breville Smart Oven. I also bought mine from BBB with the 20% coupon. I recommend getting the larger one for the convection feature.

We also love our larger one with convection. You can bake a whole pie in there and some 9x13 dishes can fit in there too, so no need to use our larger oven that heats up the entire kitchen during the summer month (which is practically 2/3 of the year over here). LOVE love love ours... it's my favorite kitchen appliance and totally worth the splurge! We also used a BBB coupon... if you're able to locate an older 20% off coupon, Breville may not be on the list of exclusions so that was what we did since my DH had been hoarding a whole bunch of them. I never thought to just try using a current one anyways.

pachelbel9
08-11-2014, 09:26 PM
I couldn't get BBB to work, but I did get 10% off from Wayfair. I checked with Breville prior to ordering, and they're an authorized retailer.

We went with the smallest one because we needed one that fit in a kitchen drawer when not in use (not a lot of counter space). I love it!

Seems the #1 complaint with their ovens is that they die a premature death. We made sure to purchase it with a credit card that tacks another year onto the warranty.

katrich
08-12-2014, 08:05 AM
I got mine refurbished on Amazon.

liz
08-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Timely thread. I picked up the Breville mini today at BBB using the 20% off coupon, no problem. This is to replace a brand new Black and Decker which I hate. I keep burning everything in it. I just hate the fact is doesn't keep your heat settings like my old B&D, you have to adjust the setting each time. Fingers crossed this expensive Breville does the job!

baileygirl
08-12-2014, 10:56 AM
I also bought a refurbished one (larger Breville convection) from amazon a few years ago. I have had zero problems with it and would have never guessed it wasn't brand new.

TwinFoxes
08-12-2014, 11:19 AM
Yep, still loving mine. I use it pretty much every day. I also got it from BBB with the 20% of coupon...I even asked if it was excluded and was answered with a "eh, who cares" shrug.

legaleagle
08-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Awesome, thanks all.