PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on name sticker labels?

lchang25000
08-17-2014, 07:44 AM
And which website do you like buying from? Thanks so much!

logan's mom
08-17-2014, 12:24 PM
BACK2SCHOOL2014 will get you 20% off Labeldaddy.com It's the only label we have tried so I can't tell you have it compares but I have been more than pleased with them. I ordered a combo pack for each of my boys once they started MMO and it has lasted several years for us-but I don't label a ton of things!

wallawala
08-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks Logan's mom for the code.

I just ordered from Label Daddy as they have.... FROZEN designs. Sigh....

In the past we've used name bubbles which have been good quality, but occasionally come off in the laundry. And I don't really like any of their icons. Nothing really grabs me. Not bad, but just nothing perfect for me.

I have also ordered from Oliver's Labels. It was about 5 yrs ago when they had a Burberry check design that they have since taken off their site or I would have ordered again. All out of those labels and DD starts Kindy this year. So..... Label Daddy is winning in our house this year with Elsa design!!

essnce629
08-18-2014, 01:19 AM
I've used Kiddo Tags for the past several years. They always have coupon codes. They even have tween designs now with lots of Minecraft icons! For 25% off right now use coupon code: B2S25

I just got a pack of 60 mini kiddo tags for $23.98 shipped with the code. They also have "twin" packs which I love for siblings since you can get a pack with two different designs for two kids.

http://magento.kiddotags.com/

blisstwins
08-18-2014, 07:20 AM
I've used Kiddo Tags for the past several years. They always have coupon codes. They even have tween designs now with lots of Minecraft icons! For 25% off right now use coupon code: B2S25

I just got a pack of 60 mini kiddo tags for $23.98 shipped with the code. They also have "twin" packs which I love for siblings since you can get a pack with two different designs for two kids.

http://magento.kiddotags.com/

Just placed an order--thanks!

lchang25000
08-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Thanks everyone!

nabigus
08-20-2014, 03:31 PM
I heard that Oliver's Labels now has a QR code option. Has anyone ordered or seen them? We currently put phone numbers on the labels, but I'd prefer not to.

citymama
08-27-2014, 11:37 PM
For future reference (only just saw this so not very timely, sorry), I really love Name Bubbles. I bought their $20 starter pack maybe 3 years ago and the labels *still* stay on despite much dish washing and laundering! Amazing quality. Plus I was able to do different names on the labels, so one starter set was enough for both kids, and I still have many left, 3 years later! Can't beat that quality and price. And they're darn cute too.

acmom
08-28-2014, 10:26 AM
For future reference (only just saw this so not very timely, sorry), I really love Name Bubbles. I bought their $20 starter pack maybe 3 years ago and the labels *still* stay on despite much dish washing and laundering! Amazing quality. Plus I was able to do different names on the labels, so one starter set was enough for both kids, and I still have many left, 3 years later! Can't beat that quality and price. And they're darn cute too.

Did you order those small rectangles for $19.88? I can't find a "starter pack". I did find a share labels pack for $35 that looks good, but I can't figure out if they will all come with same colors/icon or if you can switch (I have a boy and a girl with quite different preferences!).

TwoBees
08-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Did you order those small rectangles for $19.88? I can't find a "starter pack". I did find a share labels pack for $35 that looks good, but I can't figure out if they will all come with same colors/icon or if you can switch (I have a boy and a girl with quite different preferences!).

They don't have the same starter packet they used to, ie, 3 years ago as citymama referenced. I think the share pack is the new equivalent. With the old starter pack, you could only pick one color and design for the entire pack but you could use different names for each sheet (6 sheets in total, IIRC). I'm not sure if it works the same way with the share labels pack. They have great CS though, I'm sure they would get back to you quickly if you email or call.

symesa
09-12-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm glad to hear some reviews from other companies. Many moons ago I bought iron on labels from Stuck On You that worked really well, but they no longer sell that kind. Their only choice now is a label tattoo (or something like that) and it comes off pretty quickly in the wash. I have enjoyed their peel & stick labels but not thrilled with the iron on clothing labels.