PDA

View Full Version : Wool tshirts found at Costco

Twoboos
08-19-2014, 08:52 PM
In the words of Ned Stark, "Winter is coming." ;)

Found vneck long sleeve 100% merino wool Seg'ments brand tshirts at Costco today, they were either $16.99 or $17.99 (how quickly we forget!). They had lots of colors, I grabbed dark gray, black and royal blue. They are lightweight and seem very soft, not scratchy at all. Should be be good for layering in the winter!

HTH someone.

firstbaby
08-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Thanks, Twoboos. I stopped in today and grabbed a plum one. They were $16.99 at my store.

SnuggleBuggles
08-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Itchy, itchy, itchy, scratchy, scratchy, scratchy. :) I wish I could wear wool. Even 1% in there makes me miserable within seconds. It's crazy. Sorry, everytime I saw the title today, I thought of how it's a form of torture. :)

brittone2
08-29-2014, 08:22 AM
I grabbed this in gray and regret not picking up more. I may go back this weekend and snag one or two more colors. I thought they ran a little snug, but I also have some delightful PMS bloating. I purchased two sizes and am keeping the medium vs. the small I think. I tried one on last night with my jcrew schoolboy blazer and it was really cute.

I also tried to find these leggings in store. http://www.costco.com/Matty-M-Ladies%27-Legging%E2%80%93Black.product.100034683.html They had them, but none in stock in my size. I have read that they are similar to the zellas and are nice, sturdy fabric. I found them online in my size, and even with shipping they are a little less online than instore IIRC. I might be confusing the price with the wool tee, but I think they were like 17 in store? I'm short so they'll probably have to scrunch at the bottom or get tucked into boots or altered (? maybe), but I want to try them.

Thanks TwoBoos :)