PDA

View Full Version : Soma Panty Raid is on!

Staraglimmer
08-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Underwear 7 for $35

11601 gets you $20 off of $100
15053 gets you free shipping

But you CANNOT use both.

Happy shopping!

wifecat
08-28-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks! I found another code: 18867 take $20 off $80 - still can't be combined with free shipping, though!

ang79
08-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Is this online only or also on store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

♥ms.pacman♥
08-28-2014, 08:32 PM
thanks for posting!! i will have to check this out. I LOVE, love, love all the underwear I got from the last panty raid sale...it is the nicest, most comfiest underwear I have ever owned!

wifecat
08-28-2014, 09:11 PM
I love the undies I got in the last sale, but a quick scan showed I still had plenty. So, I refrained from undies and bought a pajama set from the sale section (whole set for $16.52!) and two nursing bras (ended up being $22 each). The bras had free shipping, too. Two bras and a long sleeved pj set for $60.96! Not bad!

daisyd
08-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Thanks Op, I ordered based on rave reviews here.

gymnbomb
08-28-2014, 09:47 PM
I love the undies I got in the last sale, but a quick scan showed I still had plenty. So, I refrained from undies and bought a pajama set from the sale section (whole set for $16.52!) and two nursing bras (ended up being $22 each). The bras had free shipping, too. Two bras and a long sleeved pj set for $60.96! Not bad!

I love their nursing bras and PJs too!

twowhat?
08-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Which panties are the ones folks liked? I've been challenged by VPL for forever and would love some undies that are truly invisible under clothes...

mikala
08-28-2014, 10:32 PM
Which panties are the ones folks liked? I've been challenged by VPL for forever and would love some undies that are truly invisible under clothes...
I like the Embraceable lace hipsters and the vanishing edge hipsters. The vanishing edge are better for vpl but I'm not seeing them in the sale. They have a wide band of silicone stripes at the edge to keep them in place and minimize lines. The lace are great too but sometimes show vpl under thinner materials.

♥ms.pacman♥
08-28-2014, 10:56 PM
just placed my order for 7 undies..thanks again, OP!!

like PP, i really like the embraceable lace hipsters..I ordered more of those, plus some of the embraceable lace boyshorts too... they seem thinner/less noticeable under clothing. They are so comfortable and do not ride up at all..that was my issue with other underwear from Victoria's Secret, etc.

twowhat?
08-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Thanks!! I got the embraceable lace hipsters and boyshorts too:) I'm used to spending $2-$3 per pair at Target (on clearance) but have yet to find anything that I really like. Hope these do the trick:)

wendibird22
08-29-2014, 11:38 AM

I swear by the vanish edge hipsters. Like, I will never, ever buy another kind of underwear ever again. No VPL, no riding up (even when I go running), don't feel them on and hold up super well.

georgiegirl
08-29-2014, 12:18 PM
I like the embraceable lace lipsters as well.

rolypoly27
08-29-2014, 12:27 PM
I am still loving my embraceable lace hipsters from a previous sale. Much prefer them to the boyshorts. Highly recommend the hipsters!

twowhat?
08-29-2014, 01:02 PM
I am still loving my embraceable lace hipsters from a previous sale. Much prefer them to the boyshorts. Highly recommend the hipsters!

Oh yay! I got 4 hipsters and 3 boy shorts so I'm glad I skewed towards hipster:)

calebsmama03
08-29-2014, 01:40 PM
Trying to decide how much is enough and whether to get a few more? I got 7 last time and like them but can't decide whether to get more or stick with those and some older non soma undies...

pastrygirl
08-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Which panties are the ones folks liked? I've been challenged by VPL for forever and would love some undies that are truly invisible under clothes...I love the Sensuous Lace bikinis, but they are NOT good about VPL!

I tried the Embraceable Lace last time but didn't like them so I returned them. I tried the Vanishing Edge in-store and didn't like the feeling of the silicone on the leg. So, I'm sitting this one out... but I really do like the Sensuous Lace if I don't have to worry about VPL.

ILikeToSave
08-29-2014, 07:50 PM
I was able to get 9 pairs of underwear & a vanishing back bra for $67 shipped. I first applied the FS code (as I only planned to get the 7 pairs & then I saw the bras were $10 off. I added the bra & 2 more pairs of underwear, added the $20 off $80 & it gave me FS in addition to the $20 off. Also, Upromise is 7% CB.

:boogie:

Ladybug47
09-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Went to a Soma store today to try on undies and the nursing sleep bra, and the embraceable lace hipsters were 6 for $36 in store, and then everything in the store was an additional 20% off. I placed an online order the other night and it looks like if I were to have bought the items in store I would have saved a few dollars.

Does anyone know how this sale ranks on the "bargain scale"? In past threads I saw some Soma sales mentioned that seemed like undies were much less during them - Is this sale a rare event and an excellent deal? I'm not that familiar with the brand to know whether the prices are good at 6 for $36.

jgenie
09-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Some styles will go lower if you're open to trying different styles and aren't picky about pattern. I have bought during two different sales this year when panties were in the $2 - $3 range.

twowhat?
09-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Got my order and these are very nice underwear. I have not tried this brand before. Love that they don't ride up! The Embraceable lace hipsters still show panty line though. The boyshorts actually work much better for me because they hit below the butt and don't ride up that much at all. But they are definitely the most comfortable underwear I've ever had!

♥ms.pacman♥
09-09-2014, 10:55 PM
Got my order and these are very nice underwear. I have not tried this brand before. Love that they don't ride up! The Embraceable lace hipsters still show panty line though. The boyshorts actually work much better for me because they hit below the butt and don't ride up that much at all. But they are definitely the most comfortable underwear I've ever had!

:yeahthat: this is my experience too. i got my new order in a few days ago and again, love it. i think i ordered 4 embraceable lac boyshorts, 2 embraceable hipster hipsters and 1 sensuous hipster. i ordered more boyshorts this time, bc of the same issue (zero ride up , and the pantyline is below the buttcheek so no panty lines!) and yep, definitely the most comfortable (and most fancy-looking!) underwear i've ever owned. i will never set foot inside victoria's secret ever again, thanks to BBB :)

gymnbomb
09-10-2014, 02:16 AM

Be careful... I ordered a set from the panty raid last fall and now own about 12 pair of their panties plus 4 of their nursing bras (going to try the regular ones next year) and 3 sets of pajamas!

brittone2
09-10-2014, 07:26 AM
I didn't order this go round, but I like the boyshorts as well. I also like the hipsters I have, but I think I only ended up with 1-2 prs of those.