PDA

View Full Version : $12 boys 2T Lands End Snow Bibs

gymnbomb
09-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Just ordered a pair from the "on the counter" section of their website. Free shipping code snowman pin 7291 avoids the $8 shipping fee. They were available in gray and blue when I ordered.

Chitowngirl
09-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks OP! I had gotten some at STP a few weeks ago and thought I got a good price when I paid $25 a pair so getting them for half that was a great deal! They also had a few winter coats on sale for about $50 which isn't super cheap but was a lot less than the $80 non sale price so I got a matching coat too. If I don't like it Ot find something cheaper I will take it back. In addition they had a 20% off coupon on their website and 6% off on ebates, so I think I did pretty well overall!

BTW the pants must be selling fast because the blue was sold out when I went to look.

gymnbomb
09-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Oh I forgot to do ebates! I saw the 20% code, but since I didn't spend enough to qualify for free shipping I ended up saving more with the free shipping code. I got the gray ones since they are for a future year we do not have a coat for yet. I figured they would look good with a wider range of coats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk