PDA

View Full Version : What is a good price for Hanna baby sleepers?

gymnbomb
09-24-2014, 07:46 PM
I see the outlets will have them for $20 this weekend. Is that a good price? It seems like I have seen them for $10-15 a couple of times, but only with a very limited selection and mostly in size 50s. DS has one that is a 60 which fits now, but I am wondering if I should pick up a couple of 70s now or wait for a better price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

azzeps
09-24-2014, 08:30 PM
It's been a long time since I've seen them at 10 or even 15. I'd say two or so years ago I'd get them for $18. Curious to see what others say because I need to pick some up for baby gifts.

cookiemonster80
09-24-2014, 09:08 PM
My very best score was $5 a few times. A few times $7-8 as well and $10 a few.

lchang25000
09-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Last year at this same time, the outlets had a sale where all LJs and baby zippers were $18. If you need them now and want certain colors or prints, I would get them now or wait for the October monster sale or the November gobble up sale to see if they go any lower.

gymnbomb
09-25-2014, 02:01 AM
Last year at this same time, the outlets had a sale where all LJs and baby zippers were $18. If you need them now and want certain colors or prints, I would get them now or wait for the October monster sale or the November gobble up sale to see if they go any lower.

Hmm, maybe I will get one now then wait and see if they go lower... What/when is the October monster sale?

janine
09-25-2014, 08:37 AM
So in general when is the best sale for Hanna online? I don't buy from them often, do they do 20% certain times of years or ever?

Sorry for slight hijack...;)

anonomom
09-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Janine, Hanna's best online deals are EOS (I can't remember exactly where they are). And in the past year, they've been having intermittent one-day sales that can be pretty good (Like their Facebook page to get the notices). But for the really best deals, get on the email list for outlet sales. When they do their $5 and $10 sales, you can really stock up! Just call the outlet and they'll pull clothes for you and ship them. For about two years, my DD's entire wardrobes were Hanna, but I paid barely more than I would have at Target.

gymnbomb
09-25-2014, 12:27 PM
I am at wrentham now and they actually have 2 whole racks of LJs and sleepers for $15. Looks like there are options for girls and boys in all sizes. I picked up a fleece one with monsters and a cotton with robots for $15 each plus a current season red and green stripe for $20. There were some past season Christmas prints on the $15 racks.

Chag78
09-26-2014, 04:55 AM
Janine, Hanna's best online deals are EOS (I can't remember exactly where they are). And in the past year, they've been having intermittent one-day sales that can be pretty good (Like their Facebook page to get the notices). But for the really best deals, get on the email list for outlet sales. When they do their $5 and $10 sales, you can really stock up! Just call the outlet and they'll pull clothes for you and ship them. For about two years, my DD's entire wardrobes were Hanna, but I paid barely more than I would have at Target.

Will they charge for shipping?

cookiemonster80
09-26-2014, 07:26 AM
They charge for shipping almost all the time- very rarely they will have free shipping on $100 purchase. I love Hanna but don't buy nearly as much as I would if they had better shipping deals or rates- their shipping is sky high