PDA

View Full Version : Lands End boots? Recommend these?

Tammy
09-26-2014, 11:07 AM
Looking at this boot in the darker brown option: http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-420495_AD.html?CM_MERCH=Shopping_Cart

It's more than I wanted to spend, but currently on sale and gets a ton of good reviews. I love that the reviews say it's comfortable and soft leather. Thoughts? I'd mostly wear with jeans and possibly leggings. I was a little hesitant with the lighter color sole, but the magazine picture looks slightly darker than the online pic. Typically I'm more casual but have been wanting taller boots like this for something different for awhile now. Hit me with your opinions!

PunkyBoo
09-26-2014, 11:22 AM
I have them in black. They are very comfortable and the leather is amazingly soft for how structured the boot is (I don't like when leather boots sag around the ankles and these stand up well). Like you I hesitated due to the lighter sole but it looks fine and kinda softens the look since black boots tend to look "hard" our biker- ish which isn't really my style.

Tammy
09-26-2014, 11:45 AM
I have them in black. They are very comfortable and the leather is amazingly soft for how structured the boot is (I don't like when leather boots sag around the ankles and these stand up well). Like you I hesitated due to the lighter sole but it looks fine and kinda softens the look since black boots tend to look "hard" our biker- ish which isn't really my style.

Thanks for your feedback!