PDA

View Full Version : another birthday gifts question

babyfiorina1
10-04-2014, 11:18 AM
We just got invite to our 3 year old niece and 5 year old nephew birthday party yesterday and the party for both of them is next week. Its very last minute. I'm not sure what to get them. Not enough time to shop online too. Went to target and walking through aisles of toys and still had no clue what to get. Help !!!

SnuggleBuggles
10-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Nephew- Imaginext toy. Get some vehicle and a person.
Niece- books or board game.

123LuckyMom
10-04-2014, 04:30 PM
What's your budget? For the 5 year old nephew, I'd get stomp rockets, a Lego kit with minifigures, anything Star Wars, or action figures.

The 3 year old girl is harder for me, because my girl plays with all her brother's stuff and loves it, but I'd get kinetic sand, art supplies, dress-up stuff, or a stuffed animal with carrier and brush.

Books are good for both!

babyfiorina1
10-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Budget is around 30 for each. Thank you for the suggestions.

I'm thinking of getting them children magazine subscription ? They are in the same age group 3 to 6 for the magazine. Should I get that for them, but I need to think of something to "top up"

I like th he suggestions and probably will just get them each a toy

keh602
11-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Budget is around 30 for each. Thank you for the suggestions.

I'm thinking of getting them children magazine subscription ? They are in the same age group 3 to 6 for the magazine. Should I get that for them, but I need to think of something to "top up"

I like th he suggestions and probably will just get them each a toy

If you do decide to go that route, Cricket has multiple magazines for each age group. So you could do two different but similar magazines that way.

jam224
11-02-2016, 10:15 AM
If you do decide to go that route, Cricket has multiple magazines for each age group. So you could do two different but similar magazines that way.
This is an old thread that a brand new poster has dug up fyi!