PDA

View Full Version : Got any great scrapbook/momentos/photo storage ideas or blogs?

WatchingThemGrow
10-14-2014, 09:01 AM
Now that I've unpacked all the mess in my living room after a year, I realize this is a problem I've had for DECADES, nearly half a century! We moved a lot growing up, and my single mom isn't the born organized type who taught me how to be organized with my artifacts. Some Rubbermaid boxes have toted my junk around long enough. I've got pictures here and pictures and articles there, and ribbons, and who knows what in stacks. It would feel so good to have it sorted, organized, and put into some sort of easy viewing device.

I need suggestions, suggestions of blogs, real life pictures, shopping links, etc. to help me get this stuff under control. While doing my own, I need to make a plan for what to do with the same type of stuff for my DC! We have been great about getting pics taken, but besides the album of 8x10s for each month of their first year, we've got little that's presentable. Help!

WatchingThemGrow
10-15-2014, 12:50 PM
I would love to hear how some of you have gotten control of the piles of crud your DC bring home, along with the precious pictures you've taken.