PDA

View Full Version : Rec your yoga pants for non-yoga wearing

BigDog
10-20-2014, 03:45 PM
I need some new yoga pants for wearing around the house/running errands/weekend relaxing. In the past I've worn the Kirkland ones from Costco, but I feel the ones I have are too bell-bottomy for my liking nowadays. I also lived in my boyfriend Bettona's last fall/winter, but I lost some weight and the pair I have are slightly too big now. Don't want to spend much since they're more for around the house and not actually working out. Any recs? Also if they come in petite sizing or a short length, that's a plus. Thanks!

gymnbomb
10-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Love my Lucy yoga pants. They come in short length and a variety of cuts, but are not cheap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ang79
10-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Most of my yoga pants are from old navy. You can order petite or short length ones online. I'm almost 5'2" and wear a size 2 in their normal jeans ( not the rock stars) and I get an XS short or petite.

wendibird22
10-20-2014, 08:21 PM
I have some of Targets champion brand and they come in short.

candaceb
10-20-2014, 09:51 PM
I have an older version of these that I got in the epic Lands End sale before Christmas a few years ago. I liked them so much I bought a second pair.
http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-performance-active-pants/id_212716_48

mom2binsd
10-20-2014, 10:07 PM
Tek Gear from Kohl's, I love them and they wear so well. I have these...http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1059415/tek-gear-core-essentials-shapewear-slim-leg-yoga-pants-womens.jsp. They come in short length too if you need it, I'm 4'11'' and they are perfect (I have long legs for my height). I'm about a 0-2 in pants and wear a small. I like that they arent' super low rise and thick enough that they you can wear underwear and it doesn't show.

specialp
10-20-2014, 11:10 PM
My favorites are Gap - I think balance but could be flex. I just went and read the reviews and unfortunately, it looks like they changed them and not for the better.

gymnbomb
10-21-2014, 02:48 AM
My favorites are Gap - I think balance but could be flex. I just went and read the reviews and unfortunately, it looks like they changed them and not for the better.

Ooh, I forgot that I have a pair of Gap maternity fold over ones, I think they are also balance, that I like so much I still wear them even though I have been comfortably back in my regular jeans for over 7 months!

marinkitty
10-21-2014, 10:11 AM
I am a devoted Lululemon buyer. They are pricey but I have on a pair today that is at least five years old and they still look new. They wash so well and hold their shape and the cut is flattering. No piling or discoloring ever.

zukeypur
10-21-2014, 11:10 AM
I have some from Gap that i like, but i usually wear the ones from ON

BigDog
10-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Thanks for all the great recommendations! I'm going to check out all of them!

kboyle
10-21-2014, 01:43 PM
I agree with marinkitty, I LOVE my Lululemon stuff, they hold up and look great, I have pairs that are a good 6+ years. I also like Athleta, I love their city pants for casual wear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendibird22
10-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Found the ones I have: http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-women-s-premium-semi-fit-pant/-/A-15361400#prodSlot=large_1_8

I have them in charcoal grey and black and wear them often and they wash and wear great. I've had them at least 3yrs.

MelissaTC
10-21-2014, 02:26 PM
For hanging around, I love my Athleta Bettona pants. I get them in the petite length.