PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for all your information

niccig
10-21-2014, 01:33 AM
DH is booking our trip to Disney for next June. We decided to stay off site and your posts on Wyndham Bonnet Creek convinced DH it was best place to stay. They were booked for the week we want to go, but I found another post about booking through strategy vacations or vacation upgrades. DH was able to book the week we wanted at a discount from the lowest rate at WBC. As DH is doing all the planning for this trip, I've sent him links to this forum and told him to just read here to find out everything we need to know.

So thanks BBBers, we've got a great place to stay at really good price. Total bargain.

TwinFoxes
10-21-2014, 10:34 AM
DH is booking our trip to Disney for next June. We decided to stay off site and your posts on Wyndham Bonnet Creek convinced DH it was best place to stay. They were booked for the week we want to go, but I found another post about booking through strategy vacations or vacation upgrades. DH was able to book the week we wanted at a discount from the lowest rate at WBC. As DH is doing all the planning for this trip, I've sent him links to this forum and told him to just read here to find out everything we need to know.

So thanks BBBers, we've got a great place to stay at really good price. Total bargain.

Yay! We love WBC. It's got the discounts of staying off property, but it is right in the middle of "The World" so it feels like you're on property.