PDA

View Full Version : Help figuring out FastPasses for this weekend!

toby
10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Heeeeelp! DW information overload! I just realized that I could do FastPasses online (and we leave tomorrow- duh!)

We are going to go to MK in the morning on Sat. There aren't any FastPasses available until evening for PP Flight and there are none all day for Seven Dwarves. Based on this, should we go directly to Adventureland and get in line for these two and then go to Jungle Cruise?

I have FastPasses for:
Splash Mt (Frontierland) 10:45-11:45
Pirates of Caribbean (Adventureland) 11:45-12:45
Haunted Mansion (Liberty) 12:45-1:45

This doesn't seem very efficient since we are zig-zagging all over, but FP choices for our other top rides (Jungle Cruise and Thunder Mt.) were either at 9:05 or in the afternoon.

So...my questions are:
-Go to Adventureland first thing?
-How long does it take to get from one land to the other- across the park for example.
-Does Thunder Mt. get long lines?

Thank you!

I am going to take an Aleve!

egoldber
10-23-2014, 04:39 PM
If you want to have any hope of a less than 60 minute wait for the Mine Train, you need to go as soon as the park opens.

PP usually has a 30 minute or less wait time until about 10.

The 3 rides you have FP for are not that far apart. Maybe a 5-10 minute walk from one to the other.

After you get these, I would consider the Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain. Persosally, I would prioritize FP for these 2 over HM and PoC.

toby
10-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Oooh- this is a HUGE help! I changed FP to what you recommended. I feel so dumb that I didn't know that you could do FP ahead of time (especially since I have been doing a lot of research).

I am thinking this order:
Seven Dwarves
PP Pan
(Jungle Cruise or Pirates if time)
Splash Mt 10:45-11:45
(Big Thunder Mt if time)
Buzz Light Year 11:45-12:45
(Space Mt depending on line-- FP only available first thing or later aft)
Haunted Mansion 12:45-1:45
Small World