PDA

View Full Version : Schlage Keyless Lock- Amazon Gold Box deal $85 plus tax-Dead

liz
10-30-2014, 10:01 AM
We have a few Schlage keyless locks and love them. Thought I would post since this is a great price.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_8120554011_gbsl_rlm_l-1_7582_64134606?rh=i%3Atools%2Cn%3A8120554011&ie=UTF8&node=8120554011

ExcitedMamma
10-30-2014, 12:43 PM
Thanks! Last time I looked at keyless the reviews were either great or horrible. How long have you had yours? No problems? Do you have Flex or Auto?

MaiseyDog
10-30-2014, 01:10 PM
we LOVE our keyless locks. We have the Schlage brand, and have had it about 2 years. THe ones we have were just for the deadbolt and look like this (http://www.amazon.com/Schlage-BE365VCAM619-Camelot-Keypad-Deadbolt/dp/B000NJJ1MQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1414688775&sr=1-1) We have had zero trouble from it. We are still on the original battery. Since we got ours, MIL/FIL got ones for their house and BIL got one for his. All have been really pleased with them. I have an pushbutton start on my car, so typically my keys are buried in the bottom of my purse so I love not having to dig out the key to get in the house.

3isEnough
10-30-2014, 01:35 PM
We have 2 of them and so far love them (only been a few months now). I have the flex lock, which I think is the only one on sale today at Amazon. It allows you to lock or unlock the door so you can go in and out without it automaticallly locking on you. I paired this with a regular deadbolt on my garage-to-house door so I can lock the deadbolt at night and when we're not home.

123LuckyMom
10-30-2014, 02:18 PM
We have 2 of them and so far love them (only been a few months now). I have the flex lock, which I think is the only one on sale today at Amazon. It allows you to lock or unlock the door so you can go in and out without it automaticallly locking on you. I paired this with a regular deadbolt on my garage-to-house door so I can lock the deadbolt at night and when we're not home.

The flex lock thing is sooooo important! My mom has the keyless locks, but there's no way to leave the door unlocked! It's terrible during parties! When we entertain there we always put a ton of painter's tape on the door so it will open without the code.

LMPC
10-30-2014, 03:46 PM
We love ours...we have the one that you can leave open or engage the lock (and have to use the code). I wish we needed another one...this is a great price!

liz
10-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks! Last time I looked at keyless the reviews were either great or horrible. How long have you had yours? No problems? Do you have Flex or Auto?

We have had ours over a year now. We have the flex lock which I prefer. The door leads into our mudroom from the garage, so I didn't want the kids to be locked out constantly when they were outside playing. Its so awesome not having to dig out a house key, especially when my hands are full. We also have a keyless deadbolt to our side door.

I am giving one as a gift to brother since he likes ours so much!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

vludmilla
10-30-2014, 05:57 PM
We have a keyless Schlage lock too and I absolutely love it. Between that and the smart key on my car, I practically neverr touch my keys...so convenient!

mattiew
10-30-2014, 11:23 PM
Thank you!!! We were just getting ready to buy a keyless lock.

elizamom
10-31-2014, 06:53 AM
Argh! So sad I missed this deal!

calebsmama03
10-31-2014, 09:20 AM
Argh! So sad I missed this deal!

Me too! Gah. I've had one of these in my cart for months waiting on a deal.

ExcitedMamma
10-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks so much! Excited for them to arrive and it looks like it's scheduled for my first Sunday delivery ever.

hellokitty
10-31-2014, 12:46 PM
I missed the deal. However, I'm curious how the battery works. Does it warn you when the battery is running low?

liz
10-31-2014, 02:20 PM
I missed the deal. However, I'm curious how the battery works. Does it warn you when the battery is running low?

This is from the Schlage webpage:
Does the Schlage Keypad Lock or Keypad Deadbolt have a low battery indicator?
Yes, after a valid code has been entered, a series of eight high/low beeps sound and the Schlage button flashes red. The lock operates as normal immediately following the alerts. The battery should be replaced as soon as possible to ensure optimal performance.