PDA

View Full Version : Target Halloween clearance - 30% off food/candy, 50% off everything else

ang79
11-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Ran to Target after church today, picked up some Pirate's Booty and Annie's Popcorn in snack bags for DD's kindergarten class snacks at 30% off (not a screaming deal, but wasn't sure if I would get back again before it was wiped out). The girls each found costumes they wanted for next year at 50% off, and we got a pumpkin carving set (Disney princess, the girls were thrilled, DH not so much as he is the pumpkin cutter!). There were not many costumes left, especially girl ones, at my store. Decorations, etc. were also 50% off.

Mikey0709
11-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the reminder.....I ALWAYS stock up on the same kind of stuff - - LUNCHBOX junk..... mini pretzels, popcorn, etc. Wish mine had the Pirate Booty - but sold out already.

pharmjenn
11-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Check out the dollar spot as well. One of our stores was at 70% for Halloween and Thanksgiving stuff. I got some small plastic bins (great for bathroom stuff, $0.30 for 2), and medium tin pails in fall colors for $0.90 each. They will be perfect for either storage, or on the fireplace hearth.

Twin Mom
11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
I had to pick something up at Target so of course I had to stop by the Halloween area. I was surprised that the shelves were almost bare. Food was 70% off and everything else was 90% off. I don't remember the clearance being this quick but maybe I'm wrong. Fortunately I picked up my Halloween snacks the day after Halloween but they were only 30% off. I want to check another Target but I don't really have time.

zukeypur
11-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Ours was 90% too. I got some pumpkin carving kits, dog shirts, a Halloween craft, and some tootsie pops.