PDA

View Full Version : Boden on plum district today

Snow mom
11-03-2014, 11:03 AM
$35 for $50. The code voter10 should take 10% off. Or if you have a promo code from sharing a deal (I had a 25% off from sharing on FB several months ago) this is a great deal to use it on.

ETA: and don't forget ebates!

boltfam
11-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the 10% off code! Just ordered one!

sujathas
11-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Great deal. 10% off with promo code above. 5% cashback through mr.rebates. 5% cashback this month for online orders using discovercard. So around $28 for $50 voucher. Stack that with a boden 20% off promocode or more (when they come out), and it is a very good discount.

citymama
11-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Bought one too - PD is 4% cash back on ebates. Yay!

nabigus
11-05-2014, 11:25 AM
ETA: found it!
http://www.plumdistrict.com/moms/discount/everywhere/deals/boden-usa-mini-boden-s-new-winter-collection-exclusive-discount-for-limited-time--YICxMC

Rats, was it just yesterday? I'm not finding it on PD now.

chlobo
11-05-2014, 03:53 PM
I have a promo code in my account for 25% off but it doesn't appear in my "cart" when I go to check out. Is there any way to get it applied?

citymama
11-05-2014, 05:32 PM
I have a promo code in my account for 25% off but it doesn't appear in my "cart" when I go to check out. Is there any way to get it applied?

You have to enter the code in the promo code box and it will be applied.

citymama
11-05-2014, 06:21 PM
BTW, affiliate15 will get you 15% off the PD deal

jvs195
11-05-2014, 08:22 PM

I had 4 codes in my account that it kept telling me I could apply when I check out. It wouldn't let me put them in and it never gave me the option to enter them. I submitted a ticket and they credited me. I swear I followed their instructions but it would not work, but they were quick to reply and fix.

Chag78
11-06-2014, 01:01 AM
I had 4 codes in my account that it kept telling me I could apply when I check out. It wouldn't let me put them in and it never gave me the option to enter them. I submitted a ticket and they credited me. I swear I followed their instructions but it would not work, but they were quick to reply and fix.

How do you guys get codes in your acct??

jvs195
11-06-2014, 06:55 AM
How do you guys get codes in your acct??

I have no idea. I never even knew they were there and now they are just there to torture me. Maybe it's from liking on FB? There is a long list of ones I have, have used and had but expired. I tried again and the cs told me I should see an option at checkout for applying my promotion codes, but it is not there. I click a cc and the sale is complete. At least I got my Boden and the credit for the 15%.

Snow mom
11-06-2014, 07:42 AM
I just noticed the list of promo codes when I bought the boden voucher as well. I think some of them are only valid on specific items but it isn't super clear. I think if a code is in your account and valid for what you are buying it should show up to be selected right by the promo code box at checkout.

chlobo
11-06-2014, 08:13 AM

That's what happened to me. How do you open a ticket?